Chapter 27

Chapter 27 BKing finally needs to meet the family man

    Ren Zhaoruo, who noticed that there was a sudden figure beside her, turned her head and glanced at him, surprised that he would come to join in the fun, "Do you want to make room for you?"

    Wen Yan glanced down at her, then looked away, " No need, I can see it."

    Ren Zhaoruo looked at the height difference between himself and the other party, and Wen Yan really didn't need her to give him a position to see it. She always felt that the other party was saying that she was short, but there was no evidence.

    "Alright then, if you block you, you must remind me."

    Wen Yan nodded. With his height, as long as he stands up straight, he can see it, and his line of sight can pass through the top of Ren Zhaoruo's head. The girl used a pink and white hair rope today. According to her circle of friends, it seemed like a hand-made gift from a friend. According to the number of times she used it, she really liked it.

    He stared at her ponytail in a daze for a while, then finally withdrew his gaze, glanced at the people around him, and found that no one noticed what he was looking at, and he was relieved.     Wen Yan was finally willing to give his eyes to the problem. He looked at Yuan Lun's problem-solving process and found that it was somewhat different from his own method. His method was very detailed, but it was too cumbersome.     He opened his mouth and reminded, "There is a more convenient way."     Yuan Lun was startled, looked up and found Wen Yan, and handed him a pen and paper, "You can write it."     This is not a mocking or derogatory approach. , but out of trust in the other party, hoping that the other party can answer his questions.     Wen Yan took the pen and wrote down his own problem-solving method under the watchful eyes of the crowd. After a few strokes, it was over, like a swordsman in a martial arts novel.     Yuan Lun took the paper and studied it carefully, and couldn't help but admire: "This method is indeed simpler, I thought it was too complicated."     "Everyone, write down this, this method is better than mine."

    The classmates immediately circulated it like a sacred scripture, while Ren Zhaoruo cast an astonishing look at Wen Yan, it was BKing! He walked over like this and said that the solution to this problem was not good, and he wrote down his clever analysis in a few strokes. Even when he heard the praises of his classmates, he stood there calmly, not humiliated.

    It makes people just want to say one thing - coach, I also want to learn to be a BKing!

    Wen Yan felt happy when he got Ren Zhaoruo's eyes, but he still had to keep his personality and not show any excitement.

    Wen Yan saw that the other students were copying the process, Ren Zhaoruo also took her deskmate back to her seat to study the topic. After his goal was completed, he returned to his usual indifferent state, and let the students who wanted to ask questions swallowed the words and waited. After he left, he asked the amiable squad leader.

    He returned to his position, and his eyes drifted to Ren Zhaoruo, who was in front of her. She was burying her head in the question, and it seemed that she had left a perfect impression on her. Well done!

    Wen Yan was in a happy mood, even with that expressionless face, he could still sense the joy that lingered around him - in fact, Qian Zihong didn't know why he could feel it, he gestured to Shi Jiakai next to him with his eyes .

    Qian Zihong: What's wrong with Brother Yan? Why are you so happy?

    Shi Jiakai: Maybe it's because of the success of pretending to be handsome.