Chapter 112

Chapter 112 Man-made encounter

    After the college entrance examination, Ren Zhaoruo became the most idle person in the family. Before the results came out, she could play to the fullest. When she stayed in Tang City, she went shopping with her girlfriends, and more often she traveled abroad with Ren's parents and mothers.

    She was having a good time, only Wen Yan was the poor one.

    When girlfriends are at home, although they are playing with their friends, at least they can see each other every day and have alone time. But when her girlfriend went on a trip, she couldn't care about his lover, Wen Yan could only 'keep the empty room alone'.

    It's not good for Wen Yan to speak directly. After all, this is her and her family's holiday, but he doesn't want to see his girlfriend every day, so he has to pull down and tell his parents what he thinks. Um... Of course, I didn't say it directly, it was all roundabout -

    "This vacation is so long." Wen Yan pretended to say casually, "Let's not go to grandpa's house for a while, or... go for a walk somewhere else?" Wen

    Yan As soon as the father heard this, the mother knew what the son meant. They didn't understand it before. Ever since they saw that the son who is in love is like a different person, no matter what he does, he can go into love. think.

    They have the contact information of Ren's family, and they also saw the travel photos that Ren Zhaoruo posted in the circle of friends. In addition, the son usually does not like to chat, and once he speaks, he always asks for something. No matter how stupid his father and mother are, he will know what is going on.

    However, they didn't want to follow his son's wishes as he wished -

    Wen's mother said first: "Didn't I just see your grandfather last month? His old man still dislikes us for bothering him all the time, so he can't live well in his old age. Life."

    Wen's father said: "It's rare that you have finished the college entrance examination. Wouldn't it be bad to stay at home with your parents during this time? Why do you want to go out in such a hot weather?"

    Wen Yan: "..."

    How do you feel about the world Are you fighting against him? If he hadn't seen through his parents' actions for forcing him to hold back his laughter, he would have been foolish enough to think that his parents really thought so.

    Wen Yan sighed and said, "I want to go on a trip, I wonder if the two of you can come with me?"

    After being seen by his parents, there is no need to be rude.

    Hearing his father and mother looking at each other and smiling, it seems that Zhaoruo's method is still true! Facing this stinky son, you can't follow his wishes, you must go in the opposite direction to force him to say what he thinks.

    Wen's father laughed and said, "Okay, we all understand. Xiaoyan just wants to be with Zhaoruo. Mom and Dad will help you with this little favor."

    Wen Yan lowered her head shyly, not daring to face her parents' smiling faces. , I had to whisper, "Thank you."

    A few days later, the Ren family who were traveling abroad suddenly had three more companions -

    Wen's mother laughed: "Oh, what a coincidence! Xiaoyan said she wanted to go out to play. , I met you in the end, it's really fate."

    Ren's parents and Ren's mother couldn't react at first, and then saw Wen Yan behind the Wen family's parents, his eyes stayed on Ren Zhaoruo in the distance - they still Can you not understand?