Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    When summer comes, the students put on short-sleeved school uniforms. They can't wait to stay in the air-conditioned classroom every day. After the physical education class, they immediately rush to the canteen to buy a bottle of cold drink to disperse the heat.

    Ren Zhaoruo walked along the shaded path, for fear of being spotted by the sun. Even if she wore sunscreen, it would still turn black. If it wasn't for the gym class, she couldn't use an umbrella, and she didn't want to bask in the sun.

    The heat makes people lose their appetite. Ren Zhaoruo has lost his appetite recently, and he can't find the food he wants to eat when he goes to the cafeteria. I really want the summer to end soon.

    What made her even more depressed was the course selection for the second year of high school. Liu Wenyin found a senior girl from the second year of high school to explain the course selection to the students in class 7, which made everyone's head grow louder.

    Ding Xiao likes liberal arts. Ren Zhaoruo originally wanted to choose history with her, but there are too few majors to choose from in history. Ren Zhaoruo hesitated, and those majors were not of interest to her, so she planned to focus on physics.

    Fang Jiexin is good at science, and Ren Zhaoruo wants to choose physics, while Ruan Jingyi and Ding Xiao choose history, and several friends will be separated after they are divided into classes.

    Ding Xiao was sullen, but she couldn't do anything. She couldn't choose physics that she wasn't interested in, and she couldn't let Ren Zhaoruo be with her. She could only make an appointment to have dinner together every noon and night, and she couldn't forget her feelings with each other. .

    Ren Zhaoruo did not dare to say no. In fact, the division of subjects is only the first stage. At least they are still in the same school. When they reach the university, they may not be in the same city, or even in different countries.

    There are countless partings in one's life, and even family members can't accompany them to the end, let alone friends.

    Ren's parents and Ren's mother were worried that Ren Zhaoruo would insist on choosing subjects she didn't like in order to be with friends, and even spoke to her earnestly.

    In fact, even if Ren Zhaoruo really chooses, there are many ways to solve it according to the background of Ren's family, but Ren's parents and Ren's mother hope that Ren Zhaoruo will know that her parents can't handle everything for her, and this is her own life. The thoughts at that time made me regret later, regret why I did it in the first place.

    As a class teacher, Liu Wenyin is also worried about this. It is her first time as a class teacher, and it is also the first time she is exposed to the new college entrance examination courses. She needs to understand everything in advance, so that she will not answer every word when students ask her. not come up.     She asked Yuan Lun and Ren Zhaoruo to count the wishes of the students in the class to see what everyone thought, and then talk to them individually to confirm whether the students really wanted to choose this way, or because they wanted to be with friends.     Wen Yan was hesitant with the pen, not knowing what to fill in. He secretly observed Ren Zhaoruo from the corner of his eye. She was managing discipline with Yuan Lun and did not start writing.     He can only put his hope on Shi Jiakai and them, maybe they know the answer.     Wen Yan pretended to ask casually, "What are you going to choose?"     Qian Zihong raised his head, "Me and Shizuo are going to choose physics, but I really can't memorize the history ones. I haven't made up my mind about the other two subjects. I don't choose politics anyway. , rote memorization is not suitable for me!"     Wen Yan nodded and asked again, "Zhao... Ren     Zhaoruo and the others?" "They?" Qian Zihong scratched his head, "It seems that Barley and Miss Ding want to choose History, right? I don't remember very clearly, anyway, Zhaoruo chose physics like us, I asked before."     Wen Yan was satisfied with the reply he wanted, "Thanks."     Qian Zihong probed, "Hey, Yan. Brother, what are you going to choose?"     Wen Yan wrote two words directly on the paper and brought it in front of him to show him.     Qian Zihong took a closer look, "It's also physics? Good! Maybe we can continue to be classmates!"     It doesn't matter if you are in the same class as you, but whether you can be in the same class as her is the most important thing. Wen Yan stood up and prepared to hand the written note to the two squad leaders.     "Brother Yan, I paid it for you too." Qian Zihong said with a smile, "Thank you."     Wen Yan took the note and walked to Ren Zhaoruo's side. She was talking to other classmates, and that person didn't know what to do. Which one is better to choose, I have been asking Ren Zhaoruo for his opinion.