Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The Heart Is Like A Rock Ren Zhaoruo

    Ren Zhaoruo kept thinking about this matter in her heart. When she got home from school, she rushed to the bedroom and turned on the computer to search for the information about Sherlock Holmes Bai Yueguang on the Internet. She remembered his name, Lu Zhongxian.

    There is still a lot of information about this person on the Internet. Just look at his luxurious resume to know how powerful he is. Ren's father and Bai Yueguang are both leaders in their own industry. Ren Zhaoruo has an idea that is not suitable for what she is talking about now-her mother's eyes are so good! The people she has liked are all very good, and she will also doubt who her wife likes more...     Cough, the focus is off, Ren Zhaoruo put away the smile on his face and continued to look up Lu Zhongxian's information. She skipped the award-winning records that she didn't understand but thought it was very powerful, and she jumped directly to the column of personal life. Compared with the former, his personal life was really pitifully simple.     Lu Zhongxian was born in a rural area. After studying hard in the cold window, he was admitted to a famous university, which is the hope of the whole village. This background did not make him feel inferior. Instead, he redoubled his efforts to prove himself to others. He stood out in the competition as soon as he was a freshman, and let the whole school remember his name.     After graduating from college, he devoted himself to his career, and still has no girlfriend until now. While netizens called him 'Professor Lu', they also called him the Golden Bachelor.     Talented, handsome, and rich, why did such people not start their own families? Many people have the same doubts. In an interview, Lu Zhongxian said that he didn't want to look for it, because his time was devoted to work and he had no spare time to accompany his lover. He knew his own character and would not delay others.     Seeing this, Ren Zhaoruo suddenly had a question, "Wouldn't he like my mother? She got married, and he didn't find his other half."     [In the original plot, the two Bai Yueguang had no love for your parents. , it's just that your parents like them unilaterally. 】    "Well... that's good, then I can safely delete all his plots, just be a passerby."     [...]     ——Host, why do you say such terrifying words in such a relaxed tone?

    Ren Zhaoruo looked at the middle-aged man in the photo. Because of the original plot, she preconceived and brought two white moonlights into the role of villains. It was not disgusting, but she was still a little unhappy. To put it horribly, what does it have to do with them?

    What caused her parents to end like that was because there was no communication between the two of them, which led to the misunderstanding getting deeper and deeper. The person they liked back then was just one of the factors.     This Professor Lu is indeed worthy of admiration. His appearance is only a bonus. The most important thing is his inner self, his smart mind, and his unyielding spirit. His background is worse than others, but he develops better than others.     If there was such a person by Ren Zhaoruo's side, maybe she would also like him. No wonder the eldest lady who came from a wealthy family would also hide his photos in the book.     Ren Zhaoruo closed the web page, closed the notebook, and threw himself onto the bed. By figuring out one of Bai Yueguang's stories, the possible risks will be lifted, and there will be one less thing that makes her uneasy.     "System, I feel like I can sleep well tonight."     [Then I wish you a good dream, host. ]     ***     In the afternoon a few days later, the four hosts met offline for the first time. A few of them had only chatted online before, and they hadn't made an appointment to meet. This time, the teacher in charge asked them to gather in the auditorium and became the first. official meeting.     The teacher asked everyone to gather around, "Let's introduce yourself first and get to know each other. You will be each other's partners. You are a whole, so you should unite." The     four introduced themselves to the others one by one. Yu Yansheng, just two sentences. Zhu Qian was shy and spoke slowly, but everyone waited quietly for her to finish speaking, and then gave her warm applause.     The two tyrants didn’t talk much, the two scumbags—no, it was the two rich kids who had a more enthusiastic attitude. The familiar Pan Xinjie said a lot of things, and finally shut up when the teacher stopped him. , seems to be still a little unfinished.