Chapter 8

Chapter 8 His Sight

    The two-day school sports meeting finally came to an end. Class 7 students won many medals. In the first year of high school, they were very proud of themselves. Liu Wenyin, who was the head teacher for the first time, was so happy to invite everyone in the class to drink. Milk tea, everyone slaughtered her severely.

    Liu Wenyin's family was rich, and being a teacher was her dream from childhood to adulthood. Facing the demands of students, she waved her hand and placed an order in an expensive online celebrity shop. Everyone in Class 7 had it. One cup, provoked envious glances from the students in other classes.

    As a sports committee, Qian Zihong led by example, not only won the runner-up in the relay race, but also won the first place in the 1500-meter long-distance running and 50-meter sprint competition. Many other students in the class also won the top three. Even Wen Yan, the least gregarious one, holding gold medals in the high jump and long jump, also contributed to the class.

    When Liu Wenyin and everyone announced the good news, most of them looked like ghosts and looked at Wen Yan in disbelief—he actually participated in group activities? He actually took the first place? Has the sun come out of the west?

    However, everyone just complained in their hearts, and no one dared to go to Wen Yan and ask him why he did this. Ren Zhaoruo, who was on the side, had a calm expression on her face. After all, she had witnessed how Wen Yan won the long jump championship, so she would not react as much as others.

    She recalled what happened at that time. At that time, Wen Yan had no expression on his face, as calm as usual, as if he had won casually. He didn't seem to care about winning or losing, but in fact, his body was tense, and his eyes were fixed on how far the other players jumped, for fear of being overtaken.

    If you don't observe carefully, you can't really tell. Bystanders may really feel that the cold Wen Yan doesn't care about winning or losing at all, but it is the feeling of the chosen person who can make him win. If Ren Zhaoruo hadn't seen some of his inconspicuous actions, she would have believed it, but it was a pity that she saw it.

    This kind of invisible pretending to be cool, Ren Zhaoruo respects him as a 'King of BKing'.

    This 'BKing' was quite calm. When the head teacher called him by name, he stood by calmly, as if he just heard someone say good morning to him. Fans' eyes are shining, and they worship their brother Yan even more.

    ***

    Although Ren Zhaoruo did not participate in the project, he was also very tired. In the morning, I have to walk around the sports field to cheer for the athletes. In the afternoon, I go shopping with my friends. Sometimes I also act as a tool to carry things. The amount of exercise explodes every day.

    After staying in the hospital for so long, she suddenly increased the amount of exercise, so tired Ren Zhaoruo felt that her legs did not belong to her. It seems that it is time to add more exercise, why is my body so weak now.

    Fortunately, it was the weekend after the sports meeting. She slept well at home, ate a lot of food, and was fully charged again.

    Ren Zhaoruo made himself a refreshing cup of coffee, turned on the computer and prepared to retouch the picture. The photos taken in the past two days are almost filling her memory card, and some bad photos will be deleted later, so as not to send them to the group and be 'crusade' by the protagonists in the photos.

    The sound was playing jazz music, and then a lamp was turned on. Only the desk was lit in the dark room with the curtains drawn. Also from physical film to electronic version.