Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Public Identity

    On the day of Ren Zhaoruo's birthday, Ren Qingmeng stood at the entrance of the hotel to welcome guests. All those who came were familiar faces, which showed how much the Ren family attached great importance to this day.

    The chef's meticulously prepared meal exudes an enticing aroma, with a large cake at the center of the table. In order to prevent minors from drinking, the champagne towers are filled with non-alcoholic beverages.

    The guests didn't know what would happen next, they just thought it was the Ren family's birthday for their youngest daughter, and sighed how the Ren family became so high-profile.

    Everyone was talking and laughing, and after the meal was over, it was the birthday of today's birthday star to cut the cake. The lights dimmed, and only one light remained on the stage, and Ren Zhaoruo's parents came to the stage, as if they had something to say.

    Maybe it was a blessing for my daughter—everyone thought so.

    Ren's mother stood beside Ren's father, held his hand, and gave him strength silently. Ren Qingmeng watched from the audience, holding the phone tightly in her hand, if anything happened, she would deal with it immediately.

    Ren's father took a deep breath and said, "Thank you for attending Zhaoruo's birthday party. In fact, besides celebrating her birthday, I have one more thing to announce."

    "I only learned about this recently, and I found out the ins and outs. After that, I decided to tell everyone the result."

    "Twenty-two years ago, because of some small accidents, our two newborn sons were wrongly held by the nurse, and we were separated from the children without knowing it."

    "But fate did not I haven't been wrong all the time. My family members who have been separated for many years finally meet. Taking this opportunity, I would like to introduce my biological son, Ren Cheming."

    People in the audience had various reactions, some snickered and watched a good show, Some are unbelievable and some are worried.

    Ren Cheming came to the stage, stood beside Ren's father and Ren's mother, and let everyone look at him wantonly. He stood in the spotlight, dignified as a father and a mother and son, not a blind person.

    Ren's father is not a high-profile person, and he pays great attention to privacy. Apart from being the eldest daughter of Mr. Ren, he has not mentioned any news about his family to the outside world. The outside world has no idea what his family looks like, not even their names.     This time, he invited relatives and friends, and announced the news in front of them, which was equivalent to telling the outside world that the Ren family had something that happened only in film and television dramas like holding the wrong child. At the same time, Ren Cheming was officially introduced to them.     The guests who can be invited over today are all talkative people in Tang City, or they are friends of the Ren family. Ren Cheming has this opportunity to meet them, which is only good for his future.     No such thing happened in the original plot. Ren's father and Ren's mother were divorced at that time, and he had no intention of recognizing his own son in front of the public like now.     The tragedy will not repeat itself, and Ren Cheming will not follow the path of the original plot. He does not need to be black, because his family loves him and accepts him.     While Ren Zhaoruo was happy for him, he was a little worried about Ren Yiyun's mood. He didn't know what he would think when his true identity was revealed.     She looked worriedly at Ren Yiyun who was standing aside, his expression was calm, no longer the collapsed look when he first learned the truth. Aware that someone was looking at him, he lowered his eyes and saw Ren Zhaoruo with a worried face.     Ren Yiyun knew that she was caring about herself, even after knowing that she was not her own brother, she still took care of her emotions. During that time, he couldn't have the energy to respond to her, and no matter how many words of thanks he said, he couldn't express his feelings.     He couldn't help thinking that if there was no Ren Zhaoruo, maybe he would really be at a loss for what to do for a while, or maybe he would be stuck in a dead end all his life and wouldn't want to come out.     Now is not the time to chat, Ren Yiyun smiled back at her, saying that she was fine so she didn't need to worry, and Ren Zhaoruo felt more at ease.     Since he is still in the mood to laugh, it means that he is fine. Ren Zhaoruo suppressed those worries and applauded Ren's father on stage.     ***