Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    In August, Xiaowen brought good news. Luo Zheng ended his short vacation and signed a new contract. Soon he will join the group to film, and the filming is still a popular e-sports theme in recent years.

    Ren Zhaoruo was sincerely happy for Luo Zheng, and he came out successfully - in the original plot, he chose to quit the entertainment circle and never touch the circle in his life.

    He is a born actor, born to eat this bowl of rice, he deserves to shine on the stage and deserve to be loved by fans.

    Luo Zheng knew that Ren Zhaoruo liked to play games, and asked her if she wanted to visit the class again.

    The drama filmed this time specially invited a real e-sports team as a consultant. The plot setting and even the layout background are arranged according to the actual situation of the real e-sports competition and the club. The degree of care can be said to be the first. A very good show for e-sports fans.

    However, there is still no emotional scene in this drama. Ren Zhaoruo jokingly asked Luo Zheng why he still took this kind of non-CP drama, and the other party replied that he is used to being a single dog, and if there is an emotional scene, he and the woman's fans, and even CP fans They will quarrel, it is better not to shoot.

    "Brother Azheng: Will Zhaoruo come again?"

    "162: Yes! I must! Do you mind if I bring a few classmates?"

    "Brother Azheng: Yes, Zhaoruo's friend is my friend. "

    162: Brother Zheng, you are really my brother! I don't know who Ren Yiyun is!"

    "Brother A Zheng: Haha, fortunately he didn't see this sentence, otherwise he would hate me even more." ."

    Ren Zhaoruo posted a screenshot of the chat with Luo Zheng to the chat group. This group is a private group of a few of their friends, not a large class group. Recently, there is a new member in the group - Wen Yan. He was inadvertently accepted by everyone as a member of the small team, even though a few months ago, everyone would meet without saying hello.

    Girls are not very interested. As a fan of Luo Zheng, Ding Xiaoben does not want to miss this opportunity, but since the last 'collapse of the house', she wants to stay away from idol's life and does not want to know too much about his private life, lest she The fan filter is broken.

    The boys were very interested, and even Shi Jiakai called her 'Sister Zhaoruo', which made Ren Zhaoruo get goosebumps. He threatened him not to say any more, and if he said any more, he would not be taken with him. Shi Jiakai immediately shut up.

    In the end, only Ren Zhaoruo and three boys went to visit the class, why was there Wen Yan? If Ren Zhao goes, he will go, and he will not go if she doesn't go.

    Several people live in the same community, and they have agreed on a departure time. As long as they arrive at the gate of the community, they can meet each other, and there is no need to make an appointment.

    None of the four children could drive, so they had to ask the driver to drive them to the set.

    Ren Zhaoruo was just about to get in the car, when she suddenly remembered something, she stood by the door and asked, "Wen Yan, are you motion sick? If you get motion sick, take the passenger seat?"

    Qian Zihong scratched his head, "Ah? When is Brother Yan? You get motion sickness? Why don't I know?"

    Ren Zhaoruo was also puzzled, "Huh? Didn't Wen Yan get motion sick during the last spring outing?" For