Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Brother Azheng: Is it convenient to meet, Zhaoruo?"

    When he received this text message, Ren Zhaoruo was discussing with Fang Jiexin how to solve a math problem. The mobile phone was used as a calculator. When he saw a new message reminder, Ren Zhaoruo subconsciously went in and looked When Luo Zheng sent it, she was stunned.

    The calculation process in the brain disappeared, and only these words remained.

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't reply immediately, but quit to see if Xiaowen and Ren Qingmeng had sent her a message, but Ren Qingmeng's latest news was that she bought some specialties during a business trip, if she didn't want to be eaten by Ren Yiyun Just eat quickly.

    And Xiaowen is a few screenshots of the game. Luo Zheng rested and he also rested. He played games at home and wanted to invite Ren Zhaoruo to play together.

    Ren Zhaoruo stared at the phone screen for a long time, Fang Jiexin noticed her abnormality and asked her: "What's wrong? Can't figure out how to calculate it?"

    "No, but I have something I don't know how to deal with." Ren Zhaoruo frowned, " If you have two people you know, call them A and B. A hides something from B, and you let A tell B the truth, and their relationship breaks up because of it."

    "But you met A first . Yes, B has a good relationship with you, you don't want to give up your relationship with A and want to be friends with B, do you think such a thing can work?"     Fang Jiexin thought about it, "Well... I think it's ok, I and A is not the same person, it doesn't matter if I and B are friends, but I can understand that B is estranged from me because of A's relationship, so let's see what B thinks."     "I'm sorry that B's person is not me, I want to continue to be with B. Friendship is also sincere, I will take the initiative to explain my thoughts to B, it is up to B to accept it, anyway, I have a clear conscience."     Ren Zhaoruo pursed her lips, "Is that so?"     Indeed, she and her sister are two people, although She got acquainted with him because of her sister's relationship, but the relationship between the two did not improve because of her sister. After getting along, she found out that the other party was a character she liked before continuing to chat - Luo Zheng became Ren Zhaoruo's second brother, and even said His trust is higher than that of Ren Yiyun.

    She feels guilty about Luo Zheng, and she can understand if he doesn't want to continue to communicate with her, but she will be very sad.

    Escape is not a way, Ren Zhaoruo immediately replied to his message.

    "162: Okay, let's decide where to meet Mr. Zheng~"

    ***

    Because of the incident of being secretly filmed last time, Luo Zheng chose the meeting place for a long time this time. Ren Zhaoruo will be attacked by netizens again.

    The final location was set at a restaurant opened by a friend Luo Zheng knew. Luo Zheng invested in the restaurant when he opened the restaurant. This time, in order to give them a space to chat, the owner deliberately cleared the venue and left the venue to them when they were ready to eat.     Luo Zheng felt sorry for being so troublesome to the shop owner. The shop owner said that he had not rested for so long after opening the shop, so he would close the shop today and have a good rest for a day, so that Luo Zheng should not care too much.     Ren Zhaoruo was wearing a hat and sunglasses this time. When she entered the door, she almost fell because she could not see the road clearly. Fortunately, Luo Zheng supported her in time, otherwise she would definitely fall badly.     "Thank you, Brother Zheng." Ren Zhaoruo had lingering fears.     Luo Zheng smiled and said, "You are more famous than I am."     "Aren't you afraid of being recognized." Ren Zhaoruo shrugged, "I'm a small internet celebrity."     Luo Zheng was a little worried that Ren Zhaoruo would care a lot. In the past, after all, they hadn't seen each other since the last time they had dinner together, he was worried that Ren Zhaoruo would stay away from him because of this. But seeing that Ren Zhaoruo was still in the mood to joke with him, and he didn't seem to be alienated from him because of the candid filming, he was relieved.     "Let's go eat first, my brother will cook together, I hope you will like it."     Luo Zheng led Ren Zhaoruo to the seat, Ren Zhaoruo saw that half of the dishes on the table were her favorite dishes.     Ren Zhaoruo was pleasantly surprised: "Thank you, Brother Zheng!" The     two chatted while eating. Ren Zhaoruo avoided topics related to Ren Qingmeng throughout the whole process, and chatted with him to find topics. Luo Zheng also cooperated with her and answered no matter what she said. .