Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Marriage Talisman

    The results of the college entrance examination were finally released. Ren Zhaoruo did better than expected. According to the admission scores of previous years, her grades were stable. Ren Zhaoruo was relieved, and the smile on her face was more than a few days ago.

    Ren's parents and Ren's mother were also happy for their children, and with a big hand, they gave Ren Zhaoruo some pocket money to buy what she wanted. Ren Zhaoruo thanked her in a sweet tone, turned her head and dragged her boyfriend out to play.

    I felt sorry for Ren Yiyun, who just woke up, and wanted to celebrate the good news for his sister, but her sister went out to play with his most hated Wen Yan, and Ren Yiyun was so angry that his face was black all day.     Speaking of Ren Zhaoruo's side, in fact, this money is nothing to her, and she still has her own small treasury. But the 'bonus' was very meaningful and proved that her hard work paid off, and she plans to use the money to buy some gifts for her family and friends.     When she finished paying, she turned around and saw that her boyfriend didn't know where he was going. Looking closely, it turned out that Wen Yan was not far away. He was standing beside a stranger, not knowing what he was talking about, Ren Zhaoruo almost ignored him.     Ren Zhaoruo didn't want to disturb him, so he slowed down and walked over. Wen Yan just finished speaking, and when he saw Ren Zhaoruo walking towards him, he reached out to take the bag she was holding, and held her with the other hand.     "Finished?"     "Well..." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "If I said not yet, I'm just tired and want to sit down for a rest. After the rest, should I continue shopping?"     Wen Yan smiled, "How long will it take to shop? Yes, I'll accompany you."     How could there be such an opportunity before, even going out with her had to wait for the opportunity, only when he met friends' parties could he attend together. Although Wen Yan used to hate shopping malls and hesitated between two items for a long time, now he enjoys this state.     "Then let's sit down and rest and have a cold drink." Ren Zhaoruo said proudly, "I'll treat you."     Wen Yan raised her eyebrows, "Then I'm welcome."

    The two walked to the nearby teahouse, and Ren Zhaoruo asked casually, "Who is that person who was talking to you just now? Is it the person who asked for directions?"

    "No." Wen Yan shook her head, "It's a local, I I asked him where the nearby temple is."

    "Temple?" Ren Zhaoruo joked, "Is it because my grades are so good that I want to repay my vow?"

    Wen Yan shook her head again, "It's not for this reason."

    "You still Do you remember when you gave me an amulet? This time I want to ask for a marriage amulet that will make us grow old."

    Ren Zhaoruo was stunned, according to her understanding of Wen Yan, he did not believe in the existence of these so-called gods, Buddhas and ghosts Yes, in fact, she is not a true believer herself, but she only asks God to help her when she is occasionally uncertain.

    Wen Yan felt a little embarrassed as soon as he finished speaking, obviously he didn't believe it, he quickly added: "It is said that sincerity is good, if this talisman can really make us grow old, then I will start today. It's not too late to believe."     After the two fell in love, Wen Yan was the one who changed the most, Ren Zhaoruo didn't know whether it was his original character or he changed because of her, and she preferred the latter.     According to the script provided by the system, the original character of Wen Yan should be Gao Leng Bingshan, and he would never do such a thing, let alone ask for a talisman.     Ren Zhaoruo suddenly had an idea - her awakening of self-awareness has not only changed her own life, but also changed many people's.     Wen Yan felt a little flustered when she saw that she didn't speak. His previous image was not like this. Could it be that she felt that she was different from the Wen Yan she imagined, the filter was broken, and she didn't like him anymore?     Should he say something to save his image?     Before he could speak, Ren Zhaoruo said, "Okay, let's go together."     Wen Yan looked at her, Ren Zhaoruo's face was not the disgust he imagined, but a smile and joy in his eyes.