Chapter 78

Chapter 78 The Night Before the Appraisal

    In order to maintain this calm, the others completely avoided the issue of their own children, and even turned off the TV, for fear that some family ethics drama happened to be played. As usual, do whatever you need to do, but now there is more Xu Cheming.

    Everyone knows this strange calm, and no one wants to break it. After tomorrow's paternity test results come out, they will tear apart this disguised calm.

    Tomorrow is Monday, Ren Zhaoruo was going to go back to school, but under her persuasion, Ren’s parents and mother asked for leave for her. No one can predict what will happen tomorrow. One more person can share the burden, and one more person can comfort others. .

    Ren Qingmeng only briefly mentioned a few words to her friend Liu Wenyin, and Liu Wenyin immediately understood that she had given Ren Zhaoruo a fake approval. She asked Ren Qingmeng to tell her the result at that time. If it was true that the two children were in the wrong hands, she had to take care of Ren Zhaoruo's emotions. This was her duty as the head teacher of Ren Zhaoruo.

    Ren Yiyun still did not attend the lunch and dinner, and Aunt Huang prepared the meal and delivered it to his door.

    Ren Yiyun didn't eat lunch, and Ren's mother was very worried that he didn't even eat dinner, and his face was full of worry. Ren Zhaoruo glanced at her expression, and then looked at Xu Cheming beside him. Xu Cheming didn't seem to care about her actions. Seeing Ren Zhaoruo turning his head to look at her, he even served her vegetables.

    He smiled and said, "This is delicious."

    "Thank you." Ren Zhaoruo ate it in one bite, "It's delicious!"

    She didn't know whether Xu Cheming knew about it but didn't react or really didn't pay attention. Ren Yiyun's actions were understandable. , but it also made them very embarrassing. But for herself, it is estimated that she will collapse even more.

    ——Ren Zhaoruo put himself in Ren Yiyun's place, and he might cry the first moment he heard the news, and then ran away from home, looking for a place where he was alone. I don't want to be a fake daughter who is wrong, and I feel sorry for the real daughter.

    It is estimated that Ren Yiyun's thoughts are the same as hers, as long as he doesn't do outrageous things, she can understand.

    Ren Zhaoruo pretended to pour water, walked quietly to the kitchen, and asked Aunt Huang to serve more food when she was delivering meals to Ren Yiyun, she wanted to accompany Ren Yiyun to eat.

    Aunt Huang nodded, knowing that Ren Zhaoruo wanted to ease Ren Yiyun's sadness. Although the brothers and sisters usually quarrel and fight, everyone knows that they only have a good relationship. If they have a bad relationship, they won't even quarrel.

    After talking to Aunt Huang, Ren Zhaoruo returned to her seat and slowly ate the dishes in the bowl until she was half full. She didn't want to wait until she was eating with Ren Yiyun.

    When everyone else had finished eating, she put down her chopsticks and pretended to be full.

    Ren Zhaoruo took the initiative to say, "My friend invited me to play games, so I'll go up first!"

    Ren Zhaoruo has used this reason before. People in the Ren family are accustomed to her being so 'sleepless and forgetful'. Ren's parents and Ren's mother told her several times, But the little daughter who can't be coquettish can only go with her.

    Xu Che, who heard this excuse for the first time, believed it to be true. His college roommate was someone who didn't eat to play games. Ren Zhaoruo at least went to play when he was full, which made him accept it more.     Although he does not support this approach very much, and he is not a person who likes to play games, he has no time or mind, and he has no idea why other people are so fanatical about games, let alone what his roommates do.     But if Ren Zhaoruo did this, his filter on Ren Zhaoruo made him feel that this matter was quite ordinary, and even wanted to know what game she was playing, and if he also played, would he have more common topics with her? ?     Ren's father smiled helplessly, "Go."     After receiving his father's response, Ren Zhaoruo immediately left the restaurant, for fear that someone would call her.     Coming to Ren Yiyun's door, Ren Zhaoruo knocked on the door symbolically, said "I'm coming in" and opened the door.