Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Love and Marriage

    "You have too many questions, I will answer them one by one."

    Ren's mother leaned on the reclining chair and looked at the sky in the distance, "About the person I like... I met him when I was in college, when I was Your grandfather and grandmother were so spoiled that they thought they were the best in the world. As a result, I was attacked by an enemy debater during a debate, so I couldn't get off the stage, and I almost cried on the stage. Since then, I will hold a grudge against that person."

    "I will observe . Every move of that person in school, I will also participate in whatever activities he signs up for, secretly compete with him, and try to compete with him."

    Talking about her naive self, Ren's mother couldn't help laughing, "Listen. It's really stupid, right? I guess Ruoruo wouldn't do something, but I did it as a college student at the time."

    "Inadvertently, that hatred turned into love, and I didn't want to admit defeat in front of him. I want him to pay more attention to myself. When I think of him, I feel annoyed and angry, and I think how can I like him, but I also feel that it is because he is good that I am attracted to him."

    Ren's mother retracted her gaze and looked at Ren Zhaoruo, "If If you can understand this feeling?"

    Ren Zhaoruo shook her head, she had no one she liked, so she couldn't feel the same way.

    "That's right, it's normal for you not to feel it when you're young." Any mother continued to tell her story, "That person likes Sherlock Holmes, so I read all the novels written by Conan Doyle.

    " It's the famous detective Sherlock Holmes, and he is the woman who defeated Sherlock Holmes, Erin Adler."

    "But Ruoruo, sometimes liking does not mean that we will be together." The doubtful Ren Zhaoruo said, "I come from a wealthy family, and I have enough property to keep me safe. I can buy whatever I want without worrying about food and clothing, but at the same time, I have to fulfill my responsibilities."

    "Even if I like that person again . , I can't fall in love with him, because his family is not good enough, I can't leave my family to be with him. What's more..." Ren's mother smiled bitterly, "I didn't express my heart to him at all, He didn't even know there was such a person who liked him."

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't know what to say, she was also enjoying the wealthy environment her elders brought her, and her background was much better than many others. If one day her parents asked her to do something, she should do it - but she Willing it or not is another matter.

    Ren's mother adjusted her emotions and continued: "When something happened to your grandfather's company, there was an urgent need for capital turnover. In the end, the Ren family solved the problem and the company survived the difficulty, and the price of all this was my marriage."     "I Marrying with your father, and joining forces with a wealthy family, adults are happy to see it happen. But no one has asked me what I really think, no one cares what I think, and no one knows that I already have someone in my heart."     Ren Zhaoruo could imagine the pain and suffering of being a mother, and got into her arms, trying to comfort the helpless girl back then.     Ren's mother touched her head and said softly, "Do you still want to listen to Ruoruo?"     Ren Zhaoruo nodded vigorously, "I want to hear it."     "You all know the story later, my father and I got married. At first, I didn't have any feelings for him, and at the request of the family, I was planning to conceive and have a child. I thought it would be like this for a lifetime."     Ren's mother painted her face with her fingers, her eyes were gentle, "But when I was pregnant with your sister, I saw you The clumsy look of my dad taking care of me makes my heart beat again. After a few years of marriage, I really fell in love with your dad."     "Your sister is how I fell in love with him, and your brother is how we fell in love for a few years. The child born later." Ren's mother gently scratched Ren Zhaoruo's nose with her finger, "and you were an accident."     "Are you born on our thirteenth wedding anniversary, or because of a small part of our anniversary journey. Accident." Ren's mother smiled, "Your father was very flustered when he learned of your existence, because at that time I was already an advanced mother, and giving birth to a child would be life-threatening to me and you.     " In the past, I also hesitated whether to keep you or not. But you also know the final result."