Chapter 47

Chapter 47: Ren Yiyun's Thoughts

    It rained for several days during Qingming, Ren Zhaoruo raised his head, the sky was still covered with clouds, and he felt that his mood became worse.

    Since the last time she finished chatting with Ren Qingmeng, she didn't ask how things were going. Occasionally, she met Ren Qingmeng who was on vacation at home. The sisters tacitly didn't mention it and didn't talk about anything. this.

    However, Xiaowen told her about Luo Zheng's current situation. Recently, the production team was finished, Ren Qingmeng went to visit the class that day, and had a private chat with Luo Zheng.

    After the chat, Ren Qingmeng didn't attend the dinner party of the crew, and Luo Zheng also said that he was uncomfortable and left the scene early, and his face was very bad. The director thought he was really uncomfortable, and hurriedly told him to go back early.

    According to the past, after a drama ended, Luo Zheng would discuss with his agent about the next drama, but this time it was abnormal. Luo Zheng did not choose to take on a new drama, but told the company that he wanted to take a break.     This is probably the first time Luo Zheng proposed to take a break after signing the contract with Ren. The agent did not know why, but he still gave him a fake. He has worked too hard in recent years, and it is not a bad thing to take a break for a while.     Xiaowen turned the corner and asked Ren Zhaoruo what happened to Ren Qingmeng and Luo Zheng. Ren Zhaoruo kept playing stupid and thought of a few reasons to put it off. Xiaowen was a little unconvinced, but there was nothing he could do.     Asking Luo Zheng was fruitless, and he didn't dare to ask Ren Qingmeng, so he could only trust what Xin Zhaoruo said.     ——It seems that Ren Qingmeng listened to his own words. Although he didn't know what they were talking about, looking at Luo Zheng's state, he should have learned the truth.     Ren Zhaoruo was a little worried about Luo Zheng. He didn't know what he would do, and he was even more worried that he couldn't figure it out. After all, this is a relationship of several years, and it can't be solved by simply saying "I'm sorry".     But it was better for him to know than to know nothing, Ren Zhaoruo breathed a sigh of relief, it was up to them to choose in the end, she did everything. Whether to break up or forgive, that's their business.

    At the same time, Ren Zhaoruo was surprised that Ren Qingmeng listened to her words. After all, she was ten years younger than her sister, and her sister actually chose to listen to her opinion. Ren Qingmeng has been rolling around in society for several years, and because he is in a high position, he probably doesn't like others speaking to him in a didactic tone, but her sister really listened.     Perhaps Ren Qingmeng also had a frank idea in his heart, but he was stubborn and refused to bow his head. After Ren Zhaoruo said this, he wanted to try it. It is estimated that considering the seriousness of the incident, she deliberately chose Luo Zheng to tell him the truth after filming, not wanting to affect his work.     However, Ren Zhaoruo is not in the mood to take care of their affairs recently. The second semester of high school will end in more than two months. At the beginning of the second year of high school, she will be divided into subjects and separated from her classmates. She and her friends are struggling with which subjects to choose.     Everyone wants to continue to be classmates in the second and third year of high school. Although they will not see each other after they are divided into classes, they usually have less contact, and the relationship will gradually fade, and the contact will gradually become less, from close friends to ordinary classmates.     Ren Zhaoruo and his friends are good at different subjects, so he can't choose subjects he doesn't like in order to be with his friends, it's too irresponsible for his future.     In addition, the weather has been bad and it has been raining all the time recently, which makes everyone depressed. The thought that everyone will be separated in a few months, the mood is even lower.     Wen Yan is also worried. According to his grades, he can choose any subject, but what he is worried about is that the subjects he chooses are different from Ren Zhaoruo's - they have only been classmates for two or three years. The relationship has only just begun to become close, is it the end of it?     Wen Yan was depressed along with the others. According to Qian Zihong, it is 'emo'.     He can only try to find out what Ren Zhaoruo thinks, but Ren Zhaoruo doesn't know what he wants to choose, so what else can he know.     Wen Yan could only stay in the classroom more and listen to whether they would talk about related topics.     Ding Xiao lay on Ren Zhaoruo's desk and said sadly: "What should I do, I don't want to be separated from you, woohoo."