Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    On Shao Wenbin's birthday, Ren Zhaoruo secretly gave him a gift and didn't tell anyone else, except Fang Jiexin, who was picking gifts with her, but she had told Fang Jiexin to keep quiet.

    The main reason is that Qian Zihong is too annoying. It's not good to send Shao Wenbin in front of her every day. Keeping her away from Shao Wenbin makes Ren Zhaoruo's ears grow calluses.

    In fact, this has happened before. When she was in elementary school, she praised a senior in front of several people, and she almost became his little fan girl. Qian Zihong immediately quit. As she is chatting every day like now, she speaks ill of each other and her shortcomings, hoping that she will follow him to hate that person.

    Qian Zihong will not admit that he is jealous. He is afraid that the friends he grew up with will leave him because of others. In fact, Ren Zhaoruo understands that, but she will never abandon years of friendship because of love. It's a pity that Qian Zi Macro didn't believe 100 percent of what she said.

    He even said that if some of their childhood sweethearts grow old and don't get married, they will buy a house together in the same place, just like "Friends", several friends live together, boys live with boys, girls live with girls, open You can see your friends at the door.

    Therefore, Qian Zihong's attitude towards Shao Wenbin is not good. Ren Zhaoruo can understand, but she does not support this approach. No matter what Qian Zihong says, she cannot change her mind.

    She didn't tell Shao Wenbin about it, but he felt Qian Zihong's hostility more or less, but he didn't think it mattered. Anyway, there were only a few people he could play with in the whole class, one more friend was less. A friend makes no difference.

    From a long time ago, some people felt that he was hypocritical, that he was a central air conditioner, and that he was good to everyone, but not really good - but he didn't think there was anything wrong with what he did, so he must be rude to others, Is it the right thing to do this when you see other people are uncomfortable and don't care?

    Ren Zhaoruo was one of the few people in the class who had a sincere relationship with him. After receiving her gift, Shao Wenbin also gave her

    some British-made black tea. He really didn't know what other British food was besides normal black tea. Can take the shot. He also asked his friends in the UK to buy some Harry Potter merchandise for him, and gave Ren Zhaoruo a Ravenclaw scarf and a wand.

    The money he spent was even more valuable than Ren Zhaoruo's gift, but he didn't care, he just wanted to be nice to Ren Zhaoruo, and it was not a problem at all.

    What Shao Wenbin didn't know was that after Fang Jiexin and Ding Xiao learned what gift he gave to Ren Zhaoruo, they had a heated discussion again. Saying—anything you say will be interrupted by Ren Zhaoruo, so don't ask her to spoil the fun.

    Ding Xiao was not in shift 4 and could not observe these two people all the time, so Fang Jiexin had to pay more attention to their interaction. Fang Jiexin should take on this important responsibility and turned into an agent to 'monitor' Shao Wenbin and Ren Zhaoruo. If anything happened, contact Ding immediately. Xiao.

    "What are you looking at me for?" Ren Zhaoruo stretched out her hand and shook it in front of Fang Jiexin, "Hello??"

    Fang Jiexin regained her senses. Just now, she was fascinated by the two of them doing the questions. Ren Zhaoruo and Shao Wenbin are related to the front and back desks. , Shao Wenbin will turn around and ask Ren Zhaoruo behind him when he encounters a question he doesn't understand. Just now, Fang Jiexin looked at them so fascinated that he didn't even know what they had said.