Chapter 42

Chapter 42 A Rare Opportunity to Be Alone

    On the day of the spring outing, Ren Zhaoruo got up early and packed up the snacks to take with Aunt Huang. It's something that can make Ren Zhaoruo happy in recent days. Both parents and mothers can see her sullenness, but they just feel that she is unhappy because of the hot search.

    When she learned that she was going to participate in the spring outing, she transferred a small sum of money to her so that she could buy whatever she wanted. Ren Zhaoruo lived up to their wishes, bought a lot of snacks and received express delivery every day.

    Even Ren Yiyun also sent her a greeting message, embarrassingly making her unhappy, he told him that he wanted to buy something for her as a brother. Ren Zhaoruo was deeply moved and slaughtered him severely.     When Ren Zhaoruo was carrying a backpack, there was something heavier than carrying a textbook in class. Books are food for spirituality, and snacks are food. Rounding up, she is also carrying books.     When they returned to the classroom, the classmates did not sit in their seats and gathered together to chat. Yuan Lun wanted to call her to take care of the discipline together, but no one listened, so he just let them go. Anyway, you don't have to attend classes, so the school won't deduct disciplinary points.     Ding Xiao and Ruan Jingyi sat in the front seat of Ren Zhaoruo, chatting with her and Fang Jiexin, and they were a group of four, plus three boys. The girls had high hopes for her because she was the only girl who could talk to Wen Yan.     "You said, Brother Yan, will he bring something to eat?" Ding Xiao lowered her voice, "I feel that snacks are not suitable for him."     Fang Jiexin smiled, "Then he can't eat nothing, right? He You 're not a fool."     "That's not what I'm worried about, what I'm worried about is that the three boys don't have enough to eat, so they have to ask us to get it." Ding Xiao shrugged, "We don't have enough to eat, I don't want to share it with them. "     This reminds Ren Zhaoruo of his brother. When the family travels together, Ren Yiyun is the one who doesn't bring anything but his mobile phone. According to his words, money is enough, but Ren Zhaoruo disagrees with him.     What should I do if something happens, if my phone runs out of battery?

    Ren's father also had such a character at first, but he was nagged a lot by Ren's mother later, and it became that he had to bring a first aid kit on every long-distance trip. The two men in the family left a stereotype on Ren Zhaoruo. Boys just like to bring nothing and travel easily without thinking about whether they will encounter any problems.

    Hearing Ding Xiao's words, the four girls looked at Wen Yan at the same time. Among the group of slapstick students, he sat quietly and pressed his phone with his head down, as if he and others were from two different worlds.     What's more noticeable is that the backpack beside him is not the size of an ordinary schoolbag, but a mountaineering bag with a large capacity. The four of them looked at each other, wouldn't it be filled with snacks? This is too exaggerated...     Their guesses are not wrong, this big backpack is indeed filled with snacks, and they are carefully selected by Wen Yan, and finally selected and squeezed into the snacks.     In addition to Ren Zhaoruo, there was also Wen Yan, a person who did not usually eat snacks, and there were still unused snacks piled up at home. Wen Yan wanted to eat, but Wen Yan refused. If Ren Zhaoruo wanted to eat, he could give her some, but Wen's father could only watch.     Now that Wen Yan is fully prepared, the girls can take care of their snacks instead of sharing them with boys. They can even grab some Wen Yan's snacks. Of course, the task of opening is to Ren Zhaoruo.     Ren Zhaoruo, who was lying on the gun again innocently: "?"     "Isn't it what you want to eat? Why don't you ask yourself?"     "Because you are familiar with Brother Yan." Ding Xiao looked serious, "None of us have been with him. I said a few words, you still play games with others, aren't you the most suitable person?"     Ren Zhaoruo wanted to refute, but found that what she said was the truth, and she also told Wen Yan that the two of them were friends. It's a friend, so sharing his snacks shouldn't be a problem, right?     She kept simulating in her mind how to speak, and Fang Jiexin directly pulled her away.     "Don't be in a daze, it's time to get in the car."