just a normal day

6:30 am

my alarm for school rings and i am already exhausted. every day the same thing on repeat. get up, go to school, come home, get yelled at by my aunt Vivian, go to bed.......

do you see my point here? my life is as boring as hell. it all started when my parents decided to drop me off at the doorstep of my aunts home. i was only seven. i still remember my dads last words to me as they drove away.

"i shall see you soon, that if your aunt ever gets our address...."

just like that my aunt went to court.yet even the FBI couldn't find my mom and dad. so my aunt has to take care of me: by law, until im 18. my uncle divorced my aunt because she was controlling and a bitch. trust me , she still is. as soon as i come through that door i am forced to clean up, like a slave. and if i dont get up in the morning for school......

my bedroom door swings open and my aunt  poor s ice cold water on me.

this is my life. controlling, and boring as hell. i live in a paper town where there is no mall and no attractions. it is a deserted town in the west area of Liz, Pennsylvania. my school is run down and crappy. full of mean teachers and students who love to pick fights. sometimes i just wish i can disappear for a while, like a ghost. nobody would be able to bully me, yet alone dump cold water on me while im in bed.

and dont even get me started on what i eat. we have a closet full of food, that is locked. my aunt says im too fat and that locking it up is for my own good. yet my doctor intends to say "im too skinny and need to eat more. but my aunt insists on me only eating at school. i have two more years of all this bullshit. and i cant wait to slap my aunt in the face when i turn 18 and move out.