the past is the future

after we finish our half cold mcdonalds we head to the park and sit on the bench in the shade. I can't say that today was horrible. at least i was able to get out of the house and eat mcdonalds. dont forget that i got the privilege to beat someone up. i dont know what the hell got into me. when the guy started to swing at me i just snapped. if darion wasn't there to pull me away i would've killed that spirit in a heartbeat.........   wait a second how do you even kill a spirit?

"darion how do you kill a spirit?"

darion slowly turned towards me and asked "spirits dont die by the hands of humans. humans dont see spirits and spirits cant even lay a hand on humans. but only certain abnormal people like us can actually physically fight and kill spirits. It's called the spirit law. the spirit law only makes it possible for people who are abnormal and able to see spirits to actually interfere with the fragment of the spirit themselves..."

"so you mean to tell me that im not normal?"

darion frowned and sighed out of anguish. i could tell he was going to give me bad news. the look in his blue hazel eyes said it all.

"you are a special adia. your blood was infused with the power to kill humans. "

"what!!!!!!"     i looked at the palm of my hands and shook my head. none of this is right. it doesn't make sense what is darion talking about. Can my blood kill humans? how much of this should i believe?