exposed

i sit in the chair and wait for my name to be called.

"adia rayner.."

i stand up and the deputy escorts me into the dean's office. the principal, dean and guidance counselor stare at me as i sit down.

"so let us hear your story. tell me what happened. how it all starts."
"your daughter punched me in the eye! she bullies me everyday and i just hate her guts...."

"see daddy i told you she was going to bully me. she just told me she hated my guts."

i looked at her as she wiped her mascara away with a tissue and the deputy asked

"what happened to your eye rayner?"

"she first sprayed perfume in it and then decided to claw me out like a cat."

"liar!"

"silence! as the guidance counselor I think we should try to stop yelling. because yelling isn't going to solve any of this. we need witnesses.  anyone have a witness?"

i was about to say something when Valerie barged into the office. i froze once i saw the boy behind her.

"another flash drive for the counselor."

"thank you young man."

darion turned to me and frowned. i could tell that he wanted to say  something. but he left the room that instant with Valerie. he was the random boy with the flash drive. he helped me out. i feel guilty for treating him like that. indeed to hurry this little drama party up before he leaves.

the principal put the flash drive in and i felt a sudden relief as a slap is heard in the video. the deputy looked towards me and asked

"that looked to me as self defense. she had no right to hit you. just like the other day she faked it. your daughter is a bully sir."

everyone turned to give her a look immediately. i didn't want to be here anymore. i needed to go, like now. because i dont think this concerns me anymore.

"may i be excused now..."

"have a great day rayner...."