d.c.f rivalry

i lightly knock on the door to my aunt's house and she immediately opens it. she looks confused at first. i didn't know what to do next. 

"are you alright! come in quickly. i was so worried about you! are you hurt?"

"you were worried about me?"
"of course why shouldn't i be worried about you, your my niece..."

did my aunt go crazy? why is she suddenly being so nice to me? i shut the door behind me and walked into the kitchen. some random guy was sitting there with a stack of papers. he had a white coat on, and he also wore glasses.
"hi sweetie im jack from the department of children's families. do you like staying with your aunt? if not we have a nice foster family waiting for you...."

i gritted my teeth and looked towards my aunt. she was suddenly staring at me. as if to tell me to say something nice about her. if looks could kill, i would be dead by now. i rolled my eyes and stated to the agent

"i was kidnapped by a wacko and my aunt was the greatest caregiver ever. what else am i supposed to say..."

i headed to my bedroom and looked around. great. im back in this hellhole again. one more year. i just have to find a way. find a way to keep my cool and make the best of this life. even if that means being abused in the process, and having to go back to a school full of jerks.

face it......

 my life is going to be the death of me.