deja vu

It's 8:30 am in the morning, and im going to the woods. i sneak out of bed and away from darion. i need to go alone so that I can't be distracted. i dont know why but everywhere i go i see darion. and I can't keep up with myself anymore. for now until the war is over, i have to put my attention towards what matters most. the people. i slowly shut the door behind me. 

once i got to the tree the sun was rising. i remembered that day darion faked his fall....

- snap out of it! training... no darion-

"alright. the tree is an obstacle. get through the obstacle and no pressure."

i began to climb the tree fast. the wind blew the branches leaves around and i felt the feeling of deja vu. my mind went blank as i remembered something. like some sorta vision from the past.

it was a little girl in the tree. she sat next to a little boy and laughed

"my daddy wont find me up here..."         the boy smiled as he rubbed the little girl's head.

"your hair is so pretty adia...." she smiled and i snapped out of it immediately. i clung  onto the tree branch and looked around. what the hell was that? a memorie? who were those little children?  i took the last step and sat high in the tree. the view was awesome. the whole city could be seen from here. the sunlight shone throughout the skies and warmth hit me. this feeling, those memories....

i grabbed the nearest branch and placed both my hands on it. i remember in gym class, we would always do pull ups. and i would always get a f- because im not strong enough. i let my feet dangle and try to pull myself up. at first I stopped and thought that I couldn't do it. but then i begin to slowly pull myself up. i do a full case of pull ups and sit back on the branch in shock. all this time, i could do it. i was just too scared.

"adia!!!! adia!!!!"