the unexpected reunion

i take a seat next to the empty chair and wait patiently for the student deputy and dean. what punishment are they going to give me, they literally have no evidence that i slapped her.

the door swings open and Mrs. drama queen and her father take their seats behind the desk. the deputy glares at me as he stands behind. what is this ? some kind of confession room?

"i want this girl suspended and placed in juvenile commitment!"

"do you have any witnesses that she actually hit your daughter sir?"

Beatrice pointed to her face, which suddenly had a hint of glitter in the hand mark. i swear. some people will go extreme just to start drama.but i am all alone on this one, so what are they going to do with me? a knock on the door startles us all as the guidance counselor slowly opens it.

"sir a random boy just gave me this flash drive. he said it's proof about the incident."

"i will be glad to watch this video and expose this school bully.."

the dean places the flash drive into his computer and i smile weakly as he looks up at his daughter in shock. now her face is actually red.

"forgive me fellow student, head back to class and we shall not go further into this investigation. i have seen enough.."

i sigh out of relief as i slowly walk out of his office. phew, that was a close one. who was that boy that gave him the flash drive? and exposed the truth for me? why would he do it? everyone's afraid to mess with Beatrice. this boy had the courage to actually say something.

the bell rings and i sit down in my seat. what a morning and i still deal with my aunt when i get home...