history cannot repeat itself

"what is going on... what are you talking about? my blood... it has the power to kill."?

"your mother had the power in her blood. the spirit queen transfused it into your blood when your mother was killed. which is why i am here to help. not only to get my soul back but to protect you from getting killed."

"So you're saying that my mom had the power to kill humans? and that the spirit queen transfused my mothers ability into my blood stream?"

"basically..."

"how does this power get activated anyway. "

darion started to laugh out of nowhere and i arose with anger

"what is so funny about this? i dont want to harm anyone!"

"the only way your power is activated to kill humans is if you get angry enough. which is why i calmed you down in the first place. your mother was able to control it, and she was trying to figure her emotions out so that she could use her power to stop Lexington."

i buried my head into my knees and sighed out of anguish. i am dangerous is all that i could think of. i can kill humans. i dont know how to control it. What's going to happen if i dont....

"adia may i see your arm?"

"why?"          darion slowly lifted my sleeve up and stared at the giant birth marks on my arm. they were suddenly bigger. last week they were small, yet somehow they're the size of a knife slit.

"i hate to break it to you adia, but these marks are caused by your power that kills humans. if you dont figure out how to control your anger more marks are going to appear.and if more marks appear it will harm you. we cannot let history repeat itself. It's up to you to learn how to control your anger. otherwise, you'll end up dead like your mother..."