solemn Saturday

i got home so late last night that i only got 6 hours of sleep. but i was okay with that. because now i know that my parents didn't do it because they hated my guts. they were doing it to protect me. still, i cannot believe anything that has happened in the last 24 hours. my parents were spirit hunters? and i supposedly am the only hope to stop this Lexington dude. but im just a boring teenager living a cruel life. how could i be the key to saving this world.....

my aunt storms into the bedroom and i quickly get out of bed before she can pour water on me.

"i am leaving to go speak to my lawyer today.so stay inside this room"

she slams the door on the way out and locks it from the outside. i am trapped and stuck in this room. why does she have to be so extra? Why can't I just be like normal kids, who are gallivanting with their friends. i guess this is going to be a Saturday to regret. i slide back into bed and lay there helplessly. as soon as i lay down someone starts to pound on my window.

i slowly approached the window and opened it for darion. 

"morning princess...... your knight in shining armor is here to save you from this hell in a jail"

i smiled at first but then stated tiredly  "I can't , the witch locked me in here."

darion gestured towards the open window and laughed "what was the point on opening the window then?"