the slip

i snap out of my thoughts and look down to see darion. he looked like he was in a state of panic. 

"darion? What is wrong?"

he looks up and begins to climb the tree. he sits next to me and gives me a stern look.

"I can't believe you! you didnt even wake me up to come with you!"

"im sorry i just needed some alone time.."

"you had me worried next time tell me where your going you dummy"

"i just wanted to go train..."

"without me?"

i shook my head and stated kindly   "no darion i just needed to think about stuff. I am not because it didn't want to be around you...."

darion smiled and i looked down for the first time this morning. we were so high up i hadn't even noticed. but now that i noticed im starting to get a headache.

"adia? you're alright....      your face is suddenly pale. maybe we should get you back to the hotel"

i nodded my head slowly as i began to slowly climb down the tree. something is wrong with me. i feel flushed. and  my vision is getting blurrier by every branch i step on. im so tied and weak? what the hell is wrong with me? i slip off the last branch  and land helplessly on the ground. the ground rushes towards me and I hear a familiar voice....

"adia!!!"

my mind goes blank as i close my eyes. all i can think of is this terrible pain in my body. whats wrong with me.?