night terrors

i sit up and look around hazily. im no longer in bed next to darion. i was sitting in what looked to bed a chair you sit on at the dentist. but the only bad part was that i was strapped down. i gripped onto the buckles and tried to break free, yet it was useless. where the hell am i? the door swings open and a nurse wearing a hoodie appears. in her hands were needles and syringes. she slowly walked up to me and i could already see what her next move was. shes going to run tests on my blood....

"it wont hurt......          now be a good child and listen to what i say."

i squirmed as she jabbed me hard in the arm. blood spewed throughout the syringes and i screamed in pain.  blood, my blood was dripping everywhere. tears streamed down my face as the nurse sneered. she removes her hood and i begin to panic. the nurse was my aunt and she had veins all over her face. this is not happening.........

"noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i jumped out of bed instantly and looked around the room. i was in the hotel, next to darion. darion was sleeping so peacefully. it was cute.... what the heck was that? did i just have a night terror? i wipe the tears from my face and head outside to the steps. i sit down and look up at the stars in the glittering sky. the stars, they reminded me of how time can ease pain. only if the pain wasn't already in your heart.

"hey... what are you doing?"