training.......

11:30am

i head to the kitchen and stand at the counter. darion comes out of the bathroom wearing a muscle shirt and basketball shorts. he smiles at me and laughs

"morning sleeping beauty. howd you sleep..."

"fine, where are you going?"

"to the woods, i made my own training area there. wanna come?"

"sure let me just go change"

woods.........

i watched as darion began to climb up the tree. he was so high up. how was he not afraid? he smiled and let go, only hanging on by his feet.

"be careful! you idiot!"      i yelled up to him. he smiled and reached his hand a little closer towards me.        "come on your turn"

"are you insane~!!!!"             "i wont answer that just climb up towards me, unless your chicken.."

i gritted my teeth and took up the challenge. i began to climb up the tree towards where he was. i  sat on the branch and looked down. "betcha i could go higher.."

"oh really?"he climbed up towards the few branches and sat towards the top of the tree. he was practically ten feet from the ground. i sighed out of anguish and placed my foot on the next branch.  just at that branch it snapped. my foot skidded and i closed my eyes. someones hand grabbed mine and  i sighed out of relief. darion grabbed my hand just before i could slip. how did he get to me that fast?

"if you overthink the branches, they're going to start snapping on you. try not to overthink the worst."

i placed my hand back on the branch and followed darion down to the ground. he smiled at me and gave me a high five. i high five him back and looked at my other hand. it was full of dirt and scratches, with a combination of blood.

" lets go get your hand cleaned adia..."