as if....

Valerie began to wipe the blood away as she asked me

"you have a sports bra on the right?"          "yea, why.."

"i cant see where to pierce the skin if you dont take your shirt off."

"i guess i have no choice then."

i slowly took my shirt off and layed on the bed. Valerie sat next to me just looking  in horror.

"There's too much blood. how am i going to sew this?"

"alright. one the count of three. one two THREE>>>>>>"

i let out a loud yell as the needle pierced into my chest. after a good 20 minutes Valerie finally spoke

"its holding. not my best work but at least it is enough to stay. can you stand?"

"no im way too fucking woodsy. i think im gonna sleep."

"you do that. im going to keep watch." ]

"val- thanks"         "any time BFF"

 i slowly fell asleep despite all the pain in my chest. why was I on with this unfortunate life always in pain and constantly regretting my sudden life choices? as if my choices would actually make me happier in this life...

I woke up to see darion. right next to me. his hand was draped against my back. as if to hold me tight. but he was asleep. so hot.

i jump ten feet out of the bed and holler at him

"what the heck! why are you cuddling me? and wheres Valerie?"

darion sat up immediately and smiled at me, as if he was happy. how is he always so happy? what the hell is he so happy for?

that was when it hit me. i looked down to see myself in a sports bra. i quickly stood up and put my shirt back on. pervert. 

"how are you feeling?"         "ch like you care"