girl talk

"Valerie its more about that. i may have my mom's powers but im useless and weak. how is a teenage girl like me supposed to save  the world?

Valerie shook her head and stated

"Your weakness you say? what were all of those pull ups ten feet high in the tree then?"

"you saw that too? how long have you been spying on us for?"
"since your photo was placed around town. look i mean no trouble. i truly mean it. but at the same time they're only you and him. why dont you let me help..."

"AREYOUINSANE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"no im just saying all of this to mess with you..."

i rubbed my eyes and sighed out of anguish. what am i going to do now.

"why'd you come back anyway?"

i frowned as Valerie sat next to me on the step of the stairs. the i told her every thing.

"we got into an argument. he said some stuff, i said some stuff. and we both parted. i lost my memories when i was little. so i do not really remember anything. it really upsets him though. But he said i was too comfortable near him and that im lazy and weak. So then I confessed that i was slowly falling for him. he told me we couldn't have feelings though, so why did he take me away from my aunt? why did he take care of me when i was ill? if he really didn't care about me then he should've just let those spirit demons take me. but he didn't why does he have to be so stubborn?"

"do you think maybe he said no feeling so that he could keep you safe? just think he could like you. maybe he did, and he just wanted what was best for the both of you. to become strong and end Lexington. what if he was pushing you because he was afraid to loose you?"

i froze and looked at Valerie. she patted me on the back and stated

"if he truly loves you he will come back. he will knock on your window and beg you to go back with him. and if that happens know i live in the red house next to townsqure because i would be glad to help."

"and how would you do that?"

"my dad got me a gun licenses and hes a cop. never underestimate me. "

she looked at her watch and stated

"lets go, wouldn't want to get caught down here.."