my new home

darions face turned strawberry red as i held his hand. we both just stared into each other's eyes. why was darion staring at me like this? why is my heart beating so fast? darion sighed out of nowhere and stated         "fine. grab your belongings and follow me."

"really?you mean it? i can stay with you?"

"why not where just friends on a mission to save the world..."

i quickly grabbed my emergency bag that i packed a year ago.i was scared and planned on running away, but it wasn't the right time. So I hid the bag in the closet. that way if i wanted to leave i could just run away. 

"That's all your stuff?"                  i nodded and frowned at darions question  

"i dont have much my parents stuff was put in storage somewhere. so most of my stuff is there too."

"Let's go we better get going. wouldn't want to leave too late and get caught."

the walk to the abandoned hotel was a good two miles and i wasn't feeling it. i haven't had water since i first met darion. darion opens the door to the abandoned hotel and i look around. papers were scattered along the walls like it was a bulletin board. a small fridge, a bathroom, a kitchen that was surrounded by piled up dishes and a bed. a queen size bed.

" i can sleep on the floor adia, you take the bed.."

"are you sure...?"              "It's the least i can do since your helping me get my spirit back. are you tired?"

i slowly layed on the bed and sighed out of relief. the bed was soft and cozy. but just too big. i sat up and smiled at darion

"darion why dont you sleep next to me? the floor is probably the dirtiest place in the hotel room, and we cant afford any sick days..."

darions eyes went wide as if he was shocked. what the hell did i just as him? if he could sleep with me? darion nodded and stated kindly

"sure. but remember. where just friends trying to survive and save the world. we will never be any more than that."

"i know."

but did I just want to just be his friend? do friends sleep in the same bed together...... is it just me or: am i slowly falling for darion?