no pain....

"this might hurt so stand still..."

darion poured a big load of alcohol on my hand and wrapped it with an adhesive wrap.  he then asks me; "did it hurt?"                "actually no i didn't feel it. i didn't feel any pain. i thought it would've burned but it didn't."

"that could be because of your blood."

darion washes his hands and makes me a sandwich. we split the sandwich in half and head out the door, back to the tree. darion gestures towards me and explains the game

"at the top of the tree is the stuffed animal. whoever can grab the stuff animal first and make it down first wins the race."

"how exactly is any of this going to benefit me from the spirit war?"

"agility and speed to be exact..."

i nodded; even though i really did not understand what he was talking about.

"go!"           i quickly sped past darion and up to the top. i quickly grabbed the stuffed animal and paused. i watched as darion missed the branch and fell to the ground.

"darion!!!!!"

i quickly climbed down the tree and flipped darion over.   "darion speak to me are you alright...?"

i leaned in closer to see him laughing. "you really thought i fell out of the tree? i wasn't that high from the ground..."

"that is  not funny i thought you were seriously injured."

"awe, were you worried about me? how cute."

i stood up immediately and shook my head.sometimes i wonder how i could be friends with such a clown like darion. darion stands up and nods.

"im alright. just messing with you. lets go to the park or something. im bored.