school drama

I got off the bus and quickly scurried away from the crowds. you never want to get stuck in the halls with the others. rule number 2, stay away from the dean's daughter: Diana Beatrice. she is a totally spoiled drama queen. also one two flirt with the guys and a bully. she has been in my class since 4th grade and has managed to make my life even more miserable and boring than it is.

"well if it isn't Mrs. silent girl...." i continue walking in the opposite direction from Diana. but she steps in front of me. at first i just stared at her intensely.  what does she have in mind today? dumping my stuff in the trash again or scratching the hell out of me like a five year old?

to my surprise she doesn't, but she only does worse. Diana smiles as she drops her textbook. then everyone looks. she immediately slaps herself in the face and cries out loud:

"oww!!! I can't believe you just hit me!!! daddy!!!!" all at once i feel the glares of students as the dean and guidance counselor approaches. they both just stare at me angrily. i could tell that this was a setup and they weren't on my side.

"I can't believe this coward has the aducity to hit my daughter. take her straight to my office. i shall be there in ten minutes, and have her parents come meet us."

tch good luck with that. my parents abandoned me years ago.