a sense of death

what the heck was that? it just dissipated into thin air. i hold my chest and watch as the hole in it gushes blood. alright this isn't good. im losing too much blood, and i would be fine if the blood wasn't infused with the power to kill humans, but it is. what am i going to do? I can't go home like this, my aunt will only make things worse. i have no other choice. im going to have to go see darion. part of me says dont(being that hes pissed with me) and part of me says (go before you die dumb ass). 

7:30 pm

it took about a good hour to get to the abandoned hotel. I passed the tree and screamed as someone jumped down. it was Valerie, and she looked happy to see me.

"where have you been!"

"wait dont hug me im-"

Valerie hugs me and pulls away instantly. her shirt had blood on it. a lot of blood.

"oh my Santa Claus! are you bleeding!"

"no. there is  just a whole in my chest that is pouring watery lipstick. of course im bleeding. wheres darion?"

"out looking for you. he told me to keep watch of any spirits. Honestly it's cool and everything. we should totally-"            "Valerie!!!! i hate to interrupt but im starting to feel lightheaded. what are we going to do?"

Valerie took her red scarf off and wrapped it around me. but the blood seeped through it like no tomorrow. this is bad. Valerie shook her head and frowned

"plan b im going to call for a ambulance..."

"You can't, my blood. they'll  want to see why my blood is abnormal. then they'll do tests on me and find out my power."

"i have a sewing needle inside. lets get you inside the hotel."

Valerie put my hand around he neck and guided me inside. i layed down on the bed and sighed out of anguish. i really hope Valerie sewing needles work. otherwise, i might be living the last 5 seconds of my life.