choices

"you're doing what?"

i zipped my bag up and headed out the front door. darion followed after me and i kept walking

"you're going to turn yourself in!! how dumb are you?"

i turned around as it started to down poor and yelled anxiously

"seriously! why wont you just leave me alone!!"

"because i need you-"

"exactly you need me. but if i stay your going to tell me how weak i am. how pathetic i am compared to you! id rather just turn myself in and not have to worry about you anymore!"

"about me anymore!!!! how dare you say that adia! i always worry about you because i want what's next for you! running away from your problems isn't going to do anything!"

"your right ! running away isn't going to do any good. eventually they're going to find me anyway. my face is out everywhere. i shouldn't have gone with you in the first place...."

"so what do you plan on doing now? giving up?!"
"at least you and whoever you truly fall in love with will save the world and be happy!"

"what? love........"

"i really thought long and hard about how i felt when I was near you. and i like you darion! i convinced myself that i am falling in love with you slowly!  but to become strong like you wanted i had to push those feelings away and carry the weight of the world on my shoulder. and guess what the world is a cruel place There are only two of us against Lexington anyway. my point is I can't just take this stress anymore. i would rather stay with my aunt then have to  deal with all of this running away fugitive stuff you got me into.."

"so what now?"

i frowned and held onto my book-bag.

"im going to my aunt's home. I'll tell her i got kidnapped by some wack jobs. then ill live there again until im 18. only a year of abuse left. i guess some things never change."

i turned around and began walking. i stopped short and yelled over my shoulder

" have a great time trying to get your spirit back darion. oh and your future girl friend: tell he what a jack ass you were to me. im sure she would approve. after all she'd be dating a asshole like you.."