the fun ends

i slowly step back as they both corner me. what else can i do? i dont  know how to fight and i am insecure. Where's darion? why is he taking so long?

the guy grabs me hard by the shirt and i flinch. "let me go-"

i grabbed his fist in an attempt to get him to release his grip. yet he had the grip of a lizard. not letting go of me for even a split second.                     out of nowhere darion slams his knee straight into the guys jaw and i fall on my but. the other guy slams me across the face so hard that i started to see red. now i am pissed to the max. i punch the other guy in his area and began constantly kicking him in the gut.

"i told you not to touch me bitch!" 

darion grabs me from behind and i struggle to get back into my angry mode.

"calm down....... your causing a scene!"

i froze and looked at the people who were getting into the car. they probably think where nutcases. that we are  fighting midair. darion slowly lets go of me and i wave slowly at the family. at first the kids get into the vehicle and the parents follow them with the look of disgust on their face. then they speed off that instant.

"so ready to go to the park?"

i lightly kicked the guy to make sure he was out for the count. and he was. i shrugged my shoulders and smiled weakly;

"yeah the parks alright..."