!!!!her confession!!!!

i gritted my teeth and sighed. this is it. the moment ive been waiting for. im so nervous. what if rejects me?

"darion i have something to confess. ever since ive met you you have been nothing but a teenage boy that is just a friend. but over time i have kept thinking the same thing. Every time I see you my heart aches. just to know that i suffer and you cheer me up. i used to think that it was just me and it's just something that is impossible. but if it's just me then why the hell do i feel like this?

every time we hang out, when you carry me on your back. when i first slept with you in bed. when we climbed the tree and you grabbed my hand: all these memories connected. and i know that im not perfect and that i mess up all the time. that im not perfect and am dumb because i lost the precious memories of us when we were 7. but when i left to go back home, i remembered. it was us. we were sitting together in the tree. hiding from my parents....                              im sorry that im not strong enough to save the world. and im sorry i said all of those things to you before i left. i just felt like a burden. that even if i try im not good enough. not good enough to save the world, or protect the guy i love..."

i wiped my tears from my face and continued on.

"i just... It's just when you said that we had to focus and no feelings: i got a lump in my throat. Over time I realized that you're all i need. you're the piece in my life im missing. the only thing that keeps me happy is when i see you. when im by your side.......                                                                               i like you darion. more than friends, more than partners, i just love you. and i just want to know if the feelings for you are the same to me...."