in my feelings....

i sit next to darion on the park bench and look around. thats when i caught a glimpse of some sort of poster on the oak bulletin board. i slowly stood up and approached the poster. it was a picture of me when i was 12. it had all of my info. it also said that i was missing since Friday. which was true.

"What do you see?"              darion froze and read the letter. he sighed out of anguish and shook his head. for once, darion had the look of sadness. the same look i had when i lost my parents. i bit my upper lip in frustration and asked.

"what are we going to do now..."

at first he didn't say anything, but then he turned to face me. his face was flushed and i had a feeling that what he was going to say would make me upset.

"i-"

"there she is! the missing girl! someone call 911"!!!!

darion grabbed my hand and began running. a few of the adults were on our tails though. i began running too. holding darions hand as we ran away together. the cold air blew my hair out of my face.  i tripped over the tree root and stood tall on my feet. we had to keep running. otherwise where dead meat. how did so many people recognize my face?

darion swooped me up and over his shoulders as he began running towards the hotel. "i can run you know!"

"you nearly face planted, i am not going to trust you!"

i held onto the back of darions shirt as tears galled from my face. im scared. what if they catch up with us? what if they take me away from darion? what would they do with me? i dont want to leave darion. the thought of not being near him makes my heart ache for some strange reason.

"where almost there,your heart is pounding are you alright?"

"i just dont want them to take me..."

"and they won't be on my watch. I won't let anyone take you or harm you anymore. im going to always be there to protect you. no matter what.."

i managed to smile weakly as i held onto him tighter. i know he said that we couldn't and we would never be more than friends, but.................

i think i am strting to slowly fall in love with darion.