!!!!his confession!!!!

i just stare at adia as she lets her heart out. my heart is racing as she remembers us in the tree when we were children. but my heart sinks as she begins to cry half way through. am i making her upset? is this something more than a friendship? she wants to be more than friends. everything she is describing is the same thing i am feeling. could it be that we both are falling in love with each other.....

i clear my throat and fidget with my hands. what am i supposed to say? then i remembered what Valerie spoke to me about. and what she said to do on a time like this. her words were on repeat in my mind:               "be honest and let everything from your heart pour out. it always works. trust me, dont get discouraged if she doesn't feel the same way, just keep going..."

" adia its been two months since i finally reunited with you. when we were little we had no worries at all. like the whole world was in our hands. as if our only worry was falling out of the tree and losing one of us. but i realized that i dont want to lose you. you're the inspiration to my heart that piece that sticks out like that one thing you need. that one thing i need is for you to be by my side when we end this spirit war. to be by my side until the day i die. and when i die. to be mine. so that i can cuddle you and hold you in my  arms when you cry. to protect you from anyone who is after you. to show you the true meaning of love.....

every time i see you upset i think: is it me? am i making you upset. but then i realize that if i love you more than ever, you would be happy. and i want you to be happy. i want to date you. i want you to be there with me until eternity. i want u to be my girlfriend..."