back to school

6:00am

my aunt pours hot water on my arms and i scream loudly

"you son of a dickhead!"
"wake up its time for school..."

she slams the door behind her and i rub my red arm. i hate her so much. but I have to deal with it. There's no other choice. i get dressed and slam the front door behind me. as i am walking up the steps and into the school, all eyes are on me. i know what they're thinking. and im thinking the same thing as Mrs. drama queen and her squad approaches me.

"well if it isn't Mrs. fugitive.."

"i was kidnapped you idiot i didn't run away..."

out of nowhere she pulls out what looked to be a perfume bottle. she takes off the cap and sprays me in the eye. her friends start laughing as she slams me into the locker.  do not fight back adia, it aint worth it, dont fight back adia , dont swing at her.....

"next time you sent in a boy to pick your battles i will end you."

"so then end me right now... 

or are you too chicken to do that too?""

she did a hair toss like the brat she is and walked away to class. her friends followed her, leaving me with a severely irritated eye.

"you too?"

i turned to see a girl with glasses. she  had curly brown hair and black eyes. i rubbed my eye and asked 

"what?"

"i got bullied by her too last year, but i punched her tooth out. then she really left me alone. and arent you that girl on the flier in the park?"

"i am thanks for asking....

who are you anyway?"

"names Valerie....

meet me in the schools batsmen after lunch. i need to talk to you. and yes it is very important, the end of human population importance..."