the stalker

after lunch i head to the locker room and open the basement storage door. its so dark, but i hear a voice call to me.

"down here adia.....     hurry we do not have much time to talk."

i slowly hesitated at first. what if this is a trap? i shouldn't even be talking to this girl. i walk down the steps and walk over to Valerie.

"okay... what did you need to speak to me about?"

Valerie pointed to the wall and i immediately froze. it was a picture of me. me and darion. they were hooked together to a random map and guy. what the heck is going on.

"I want to know the truth. i found a note at the par from a guy named Lexington. it said that he wanted to end the world with the power manifested by a spirit hunter's daughter. i had to stay down here all night doing research on spirits. then the next day i saw you at the mcdonalds. you and that boy were fighting air. my mom immediately told us to get in the van, and we left. that night it hit me. what if you weren't fighting air, and you were fighting a spirit demon?"

i slowly backed away from Valerie and she continued on.

"so the next day i caught you guys in the park, and i followed you to the abandoned hotel. my answers were there. i also overheard you guys on the bench talking about your past and blood type..."

i clenched my fist out of anger and yelled

"you spied on us? do you not know how much danger you put yourself in?"

"really? like your one to say that. Look I won't tell anyone. i honestly think its cool that you and him are going to save the world..."

i shook my head and glared at Valerie

"no Valerie only him...."