its time....

i just stood there giving darion the rudest look ever. i was mad at him but at the same time my heart sank whenever i looked at him. he sat up and just stared at me, as if he wanted to say something. 

"what happened to you?"

"i was attacked by a spirit."

"im sorry, i truly am i shouldn't have acted like an ass whole. Valerie told me everything. at first i didn't believe her, but then she persuaded me to spy on you. i saw her hit you and i recorded the fight on my flash drive. then i gave it to the reception lady."

"look darion i just dont want  you to interfere with my social life anymore. and im not mad at you about the whole fight im mad at you about are argument. you made it seem like im a coward and a weight that pulls you down. and i thought that you didn't want to be anything more than  friends because of it.."

"what are you talking about? are you crazy? who wouldn't want to date a girl like you.."

i sat on the bed in front of him and sighed. It's time. time that i told him everything. told him that i appreciate everything he does. told him that i remembered us when we were little. tell him that he is my everything. thank him for saving me. and tell him i developed feelings for him. i looked into his eyes and cleared my throat. its time...

"darion theres something i need to speak to you about..."
"me too adia...."