unexpected turn of events

i slowly open my eyes and blink hazily. where am i? 

i slowly sit up and rub my head. what in the world happened? i feel like i was trapped in a dream for too long. that i feel ten feet from the sky. but now im suddenly in the hotel. wait, darion?

"darion?" no answer though. i look around as the door swings open. darion has a yellow bag in his hand and asked me"how are you feeling.. any better"?

"like crap actually. what the heck happened..."

darion sat next to me on the bed and stared at me. he looked tired. as if he hadn't slept in a while. did something happen? why cant i remember anything?

"darion why cant i remember anything?what happened?"

darion smiled weakly and stated bluntly "you fell out of the tree and hit your head. thats all that happened nothing serious. i went to the pharmacy and got you some Tylenol.

i shook my head and arose in anger.hes lying to me. i felt someone push me before i fell.  why is he lying to me.

"darion why are you lying to me..."

"i am not. what am i lying to you about?"

"i didn't fall out of the tree. someone pushed me..."
"no you were light headed and fell out. you're weak. "

i gulped out of frustration at that word weak. weak he says. darion thinks im weak. after all of those pull ups i did. if only he knew that im trying.

"darion im trying my hardest. i-"

"just stop talking. i dont want to hear it. i knew you were going to get too comfortable."

"what the hell are you talking about It's too comfortable!" i stood up and gave him the death stare. he just stared back at me as if he was intimidating. why was he suddenly acting like this? like a jerk....