the argument

"darion what the hell are you talking about?"

"i told you that i only wanted to be friends. but you just keep getting too comfortable. you're too clingy for pees sake. your always right there next to me."

"are you high or something?!what are you talking about? is it really that bad that where close friends? i thought you said we were close friends before... why are you acting like this! you act as if im not trying to become strong and good enough for you!"

"oh im acting! im acting! no more like your acting. how dare you. all you do is sleep and sit around all day. i always have to make plans. you put yourself in a whole and i always have to take care of it. one minute your fine the next your crying like a baby."!

"so im not allowed to cry now! well i hate to break it to you but crying is the only way for me to cope. i thought you would've understood that. that you were there for me and i would be there for you. just like the old times."

"tch. like you remember any of the old times. get real adia. ever since your brain was wiped you've been acting way different.."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOW DARION!!!!! IM NOT THE SEVEN YEAR OLD I USED TO BE!!!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEE THAT! THAT NOBODY'S PERFECT! THAT WE LL HAVE OUR MOMENTS THAT IM TRYING FOR YOU FOR THE PEOPLE FOR BOTH OF US!!!"

all was silent as i clenched my fist out of anger. why is he acting like this? It's not my fault that i have trust issues. he says im too close to him.... but every time i try to walk away he comes after me. i dont get it anymore. hes acting so selfish.

"since im not good enough  why dont you just say it to my face darion. say it 'i am weak and i dont want to help you' i already know the only reason you truly need me. you just need me to help you get your soul back. then once that happens you'll leave me high and dry.."

" stop acting like a big drama queen!"

" you know what darion im a drama queen, but you're a backstabber.!"

i grabbed my bag and shoved my belongings inside of it

"now what are you doing? going on vacation?"

"no even better. turning myself in......"