who are you?

i jump ten feet out of my nightmare and sigh out of relief. i couldve sworn i heard knocking. it mustve just been a nightmare. i look towards the window and freeze. it wasnt a nightmare. there was some boy knocking on my window. my bed room window. then i remember that my aunt was trying to sleep. i slowly walked to the window and opened it. the boy backed up and smiled at me.

"who the hell are you? and what possesses you to knock on peoples windows?"

"come with me.."

i looked around nervously and rubbed my head. who the hell was this boy and why does he want me to go with him?

"i dont know you. go away"

just as i was about to shut the window he held it up. it wouldn't budge, he was too strong.

"let go.....  your going to wake up my bitch ass aunt....."

he slowly let go of the window and i shut it. i was going to head back to sleep when he began to pound way louder on the glass than the first time. i quickly opened the window and he snarled at me

"I won't stop knocking until you come with me. now. "

i looked around again and stated politely

"look. i dont know who you are. but i know you better leave. because if you dont im going to kill you myself..."

"oh come on! for pees sake just go with me. It's not like you want to be here when it's morning anyway......     i will take you to get food and then we can talk, just trust me"

he was right. i dont want to be here. i never wanted to be. this place is boring and my aunt is abusive and neglectful. i need to go. It's the only way to actually survive. but who is he? why does he look so familiar? his tan hair with the short curls......

i sighed out of anguish and slid out the window.  "fine i shall go with you. but you have a lot of explaining to do.