after school brawl

on the walk home after school i stopped short at the school steps. i sat down and held onto my book bag. i needed a break from all of this stress. was Valerie right? does darion want me to be strong so that he can protect me? or was i just making things worse for me? was i making him upset? why was having a crush so hard? i needed to know. i need to ask him. but how? i left, and hes not going to come back for me....

"look what the cat dragged in. if only her parents loved her. if only she was as perfect as me"

i snapped out of it as my arm started to burn. then i tried to ease my anger and ignore Mrs. drama queen. but she kept going

"wow, your maker really didn't waste time in making you a personality. huh?"

"you seem to be in a bad mood. oh maybe it's just me. or it could be you....                                                   nope its definitely you"

i stood up out of nowhere and stared into her eyes. she stared back at me as i snarled at her

"you know what? someday you'll go far. and i really hope you stay there."

a whole bunch of students began to surround us as she slammed her fist into my eye.

"FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!! FIGHT!!!!"

they began chanting. i kicked her ankle and began pounding on her viciously. im going to end this bitch. she slammed me into the pavement and began to scratch  me. we were both beating each other up. i slammed my elbow into her nose and blood spewed everywhere. this is what she needs. Valerie was  right, she needs her ass beat again in order to learn something.

all the afternoon teachers formed a circle around us as i began to kick her. the gym teacher grabbed me from behind and dragged me away from her. the side of my eye was bleeding and i couldn't see correctly. but as the teachers cleared the courtyard, i saw what looked to be Valerie. she smiled at me and i laughed as i smiled back.

"your welcome Valerie!!"

"you are in so much trouble rayner."
"good. why dont you suspend me..."

"we shall see what your aunt thinks about this"

"like shes gonna give a fuck.."