New friend's

(y/n) POV

January 5th 2023

After the first floor boss, I decided to heed Kirito's advice. I found a group of people who were kind, helping others and helping with floor boss raids. There was John, he was the leader he was about in his mid 30's with mid length black hair that was slicked on the sides with black facial hair. He is very calm in most situations to the point that it seemed that nothing would phase him. The next person was Rebecca. She normally is a person who is not the nicest person. She is short tempered and can be induced into moments of rage but under all of that she is a person who has suffered from past trauma and can be a kind person when she trusts you. She has short reddish purple hair and is a fighter and does not give up easily. Then there is Rei. She is pretty tall at about 6 feet and is very built with some impressive strength that can rival my own. She has long blonde hair that is put in a ponytail. She has a hero complex that can rival even mine. She is always trying to save everyone no matter what it would cost her. Then there is Price. He is a person like John calm, cool, and collected to the point that both are almost calculated in everything. Price is around the same age as John with shorter brown hair and better facial hair. And lastly there is Amy. She is the youngest out of us all with mid length brunette hair. She is about 18 and I swear she is the kindest and sweetest person here. She is compassionate with a kind soul and the fact that she is trapped here angers me. These 5 have been friends before this death game in the real world. Oh and I found out that every hit I take I bleed and the healing potions close the wound but there is a permanent scar.

(y/n): So what is the plan?

John: The 6 of us will go out into the woods and do some work to bring our levels up.

Everyone: Ok lets go.

We head out to the forest and we start fighting monsters. John, Price, and me were up front while Rebecca and Rei were covering us and Amy was supporting us. After about an hour we decided to take a break.

(y/n): So, how are you doing Amy?

Amy: I am doing ok (y/n), just worried about something.

(y/n): What are you worried about, if you don't mind me asking?

Amy: It is just that I am worried that one or all of us might die here.

(y/n) It is understandable to worry about the people you care about. I get that you guys have been friends for a long time and i only just joined not that long ago and i still don't want anyone to die on me.

Amy: I... no we care about you even Rebecca, don't tell her I said that.

Rebecca: I can hear you two very clearly and if you continue to talk about me I will throw you both off a cliff.

Rei: Really Rebecca, that is just being mean. It's ok you two, we do care about you both.

(y/n): I know I actually find Rebecca's humor funny.

Rebecca: See someone gets it maybe you're not that bad at all.

(y/n): *chuckles* Ouch Rebecca. But anyway, are you guys ready to go?

Everyone: Yeah

(y/n): Ok because I actually know a great area to grind and raise our levels and it is not too dangerous.

After spending the day with the group, Amy and I were talking about things like our lives in the real world like what school is like and everything in our lives and I made a promise that I would try to protect her and all the others the best I can.

Timeskip

February 14th 2023

I woke up and I knew that today was valentine's day and I knew that I wanted to get Amy a valentines gift to thank her for being her. As I was looking through the menu I saw something that was not there last night, it looked to be a quest. When I saw the name of the quest I almost had a heart attack.

The Call of the Creed

Well there are some new characters being introduced and the Assassins Creed influence will begin in the next chapter. Well I hope you have a good day and if you have any suggestions then please comment your suggestions and i hope you enjoyed goodbye.

tankiss01