New Allies And New Enemies

(y/n) POV

January 20th 2025

(y/n): Now what?

Kirito: What is up with those flames?

Leafa: Shhh! Those are remain lights, the player you killed can still hear you. *see's the lights leave* Ok, now we can talk. So what do you want? You want me to thank you, run away, or do you want to fight.

(y/n): How about option D, we just want to talk.

Yui: What's going on!

Kirito: Stay out of sight.

Yui: *pops out* Hey daddy, uncle what's going on?

Leafa: Eahhh! Is that a private pixi.

(y/n): *pinches the bridge of his nose in embarrassment* It's a long story.

Leafa: Why are 2 spriggens doing out here?

(y/n): A long story.

Leafa: *starts laughing* How did you 2 get so lost your territory is way east. God you 2 are weird.

(y/n): Ow.

Leafa: Anyway, thank you for saving me. I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Leafa, nice to meet you.

Kirito: I'm Kirito and this is Yui.

(y/n): *holds hand out for a handshake* (y/n), and it is a pleasure to meet you. Anyway, can I buy you a drink, my treat. Also we want to ask you a few things.

Leafa: Sure, I'd love a drink. And what do you want to talk about?

(y/n): Just a few things about this world, especially about the world tree.

Leafa: Ok, well there is a neutral village to the north of us though it is a little out of the way but we can fly there.

Kirito: Ok but what about Silvain, isn't that town closer to us?

Leafa: You don't know anything about this game. Silvain is Sylph territory.

(y/n): So?

Leafa: Your not a Sylph, if you're in their territory then you can't attack them but they can attack you.

(y/n): *gives a chuckle* We will see. Plus you will be there, Leafa.

Leafa: Ok fine, if you really want to go then we'll go. *brings her wings out*

Kirito: How did you do that?

(y/n): You only learned how to fly with the controller, didn't you?

Kirito: *chuckles nervously*

(y/n): Alright then I'll teach you.

Leafa: Wait you know how to do it.

(y/n): That was one of the first thing I learned, flying without the controller. Now listen to me, focus on the muscles in your back to create the wings.

Kirito: Ok. *brings wigs out* Now what?

(y/n): Now just use the muscles in your back with enough force to fly.

Kirito: Ok. *starts going up* Wow.

Leafa: Wow, you taught him that so quickly that is incredible.

(y/n): (whispers) I can teach you a few things if you want.

Leafa: *blushing* I-I

Kirito: Come on let's go you 2.

(y/n): Coming.