An Assassin's Playground

(y/n) POV

January 1st 2027

Kazuto: And who do you think the person that gave the message is?

(y/n): I think it's XaXa.

Kazuto: What! What makes you think that?!

(y/n): The message was eerily similar to the message he gave us after The Death Gun Incident.

Kazuto: You're right.

Kikuoka: Should we talk to him, he's still in prison.

(y/n): No. He won't tell us anything or will just give us some cryptic message or warning.

Asada: What about Reaper, is there anything on him?

(y/n) and Kikuoka: No.

(y/n): During SAO he was more elusive than PoH, XaXa, and Black. If I got a tip and went after it, by the time I got there he was already gone and all that was left were just lower members. He was like a ghost.

Kikuoka: And all we ever had was his avatar name, no real name or nothing. He left before we could ever talk to him.

Kazuto: So we're dealing with an unknown, even to you (y/n)?

(y/n): Yeah.

I let out a sigh because this was going to be a pain in the ass.

Kikuoka: So what's your plan?

(y/n): We'll all go in there except for Yuuki and try to stop this before it fully escalates to a war.

Kikuoka: Alright. We kept your accounts the way they were before you left Kazuto and (y/n).

(y/n): Alright.

Kikuoka: For Asuna, Suguha, and Asada, we have super accounts for the 3 of you. For Asuna, Stacia. For Suguha, Terraria. For Asada, Solus.

(y/n): Good. Now Asuna, when you use your ability to manipulate the world, stop when you start getting a headache ok.

Asuna: Got it.

Aki then walks into the room. I looked over at her and gave her a small nod.

Kikuoka: Aki, good you're here. I would like you to escort (y/n) and his friends to the STLs while Alice and the others will go with Rinko so that they can renter The Underworld.

Aki: Let's go then.

Me, Kazuto, Asuna, Asada, Yuuki, and Suguha followed her down to where the STLs were.

Kazuto: Aki I want to ask you something.

Aki: Sure.

Kazuto: (y/n) said that you were one of the only people who knew about the scars.

Aki: So he finally showed them to you guys then right?

Kazuto: Yeah. How did you find out?

Aki: I was his physical therapist for a month so of course I'd find out.

Kazuto: Oh yeah. And during the Death Gun Incident, when you gave him another room, was it because he didn't want to show them to anyone?

Aki and (y/n): Yes.

Aki: I just assumed that he never showed them to any of you guys and during our final session he asked me to not tell anyone about them.

(y/n): I was very subconscious about them after I got out. I didn't want to show them to anyone, especially you guys.

Kazuto: Then why did you show them to everyone else at Dicy's?

(y/n): I promised myself that if you guys found out my secret then I'd tell and show you everything, including the scars.