The Master Blacksmith

(y/n) POV

June 25th 2024

After the incident with Grimlock I decided that I should stop with the revenge and do my best to end this hell for everyone. After awhile it just started becoming a little fun but I would protect Kirito and Asuna with everything I've got. Seeing both the Black Swordsman and Light Flash working together is incredible and I am almost jealous but all 3 of us work together and it is great. Only they know who I am and I am grateful for them not telling anyone. Today me and Kirito are going to get him a new sword by going to a blacksmith Asuna recommended and there is only one person who she would recommend Lisbeth.

Kirito: We're here. *enters blacksmith shop with (y/n)*

???: Welcome to Lisbeth's Blacksmith Shop.

(y/n) thoughts: There she is the master smith herself and the creator of Dark Repulser which is a great sword

Kirito: Hey I have a question do you think you can make a sword that can either match or succeed this? *draws out Elucidator*

Lisbeth: Hum. Try this it is the best one I have ever made.

Kirito: It's incredibly light.

Lisbeth: Yeah I used a speed type metal.

Kirito: Then you won't mind if I test out the durability.

Lisbeth: Go ahead.

(y/n): *moves' in and stop's Kirito's hand* Don't that will snap like a twig if you tried. No offence.

Lisbeth: What! What do you mean by that!?

(y/n): Kirito said it best himself it is so incredibly light for him and myself probably that against that it would snap and considering Elucidator is a high level boss drop you would need specific high level materials to even come pair. *takes sword from Kirito* Like even me slightly bending it, I can feel it bend and if I applied more force it would snap in my bear hands. *hands the sword back to Lisbeth*

Lisbeth: Well I have no materials like that so I'm so I can't make something like that.

Kirito: There are materials and the 55th floor that would work.

Lisbeth: Then I am coming with you.

(y/n): No.

Lisbeth: What!

(y/n): I said no.

Lisbeth: You are going to need a master smith to get the material.

(y/n): Fine! You can come with us. (thoughts) I didn't mean to snap at her like that I just don't want to lose anybody.

Kirito: We will meet you outside. *both walk out* Hey man Are you ok?

(y/n): Yeah, yeah I'll be fine.