Welcome to The Knights of the Blood Oath

(y/n) POV

October 19th 2024

(y/n): WAIT! *jumps down*

Heathcliff: Who are you?

(y/n): Asuna told me you wanted to talk.

Heathcliff: What do you mean?

(y/n): Well firstly you were wondering who's the Assassin and here I am and secondly there were 2 Dual Wielders Kirito and me.

Heathcliff: So your the Assassin.

(y/n): Yeah. And here's what is going to happen I am joining this duel on Kirito's side, if we win then Asuna gets the go on her leave of absence, if you win you will get both the Black swordsman and the Assassin in KoB but there are prerequisites.

Heathcliff: Name them.

(y/n): The main thing is that we keep the armor we have no changes just the armor the way is is, do you agree to these terms?

Heathcliff: I do.

Kirito: What are you doing here (y/n), why even do this?

(y/n): What and let my friend and hell brother even go at this alone, no not happening.

Kirito: What do you mean by brother?

(y/n): You and Asuna are about as close as you can get to family to me, the siblings that I never had and I would risk everything including my life to keep you both safe. Now let's get started.

Kirito: Yeah.

Me and Kirito get ready to fight and we select first strike duel. The countdown starts and we equip our other swords. We get ready to fight and the countdown hits 0 and we both charge. me and Kirito both strike at the same time but Heathcliff's shield tanks both so we decide to do something different. When Heathcliff went in for an attack Kirito would block or I would dodge and the other would go for a move but he was just too quick. We knew we had to pull something out so we tried to do our synced Starburst Stream. We both made our move and went all out but as we were about to land a hit he dodged out of the way because of the system assist. After that we both got hit ending the duel. I knew this would happen but I decided to jump in because there was someone else I had to deal with from laughing coffin, Kuradeel.

timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) being nonchalant about joining KoB while chibi Kirito is sad about being apart of a guild while chibi Asuna is glad both are there.

October 23rd 2024

I wake up to day and got ready for the training session. Knowing that Kuradeel will betray us I am on high alert so to prepare for this I need to talk to Asuna.

(y/n): Hey Asuna can I talk to you about something real quick.

Asuna: Sure what is it?

(y/n): When me and Kirito go out for the training mission could you please just follow behind until it is over?

Asuna: Why you 2 will be fine?

(y/n): I have a bad feeling something is going to happen.

Asuna: What do you mean?

(y/n): I don't know what but please just listen to me please.

Asuna: Ok I will follow you both.

(y/n): Thank you. *walks off*

Me and Kirito go to the meating location of the mandatory training session. We both head outside and see Godfree, who is a pretty nice guy, standing outside waiting for us.