Truth Or Dare

TW Small Panic Attack (it probably isn't accurate at all)

(y/n) POV 

July 14th 2026 

It's been a week since everything has happened and everything is back to normal. Me, Kazuto, and Sugu were watching TV with the 3 of us being bored out of our minds. I was deep in my head just thinking. 

Sugu: (exaggerated) I'm booooooooooored. 

Kazuto: Me too. 

(y/n): Same here. 

Kazuto: We can't play on either ALO or GGO because of the temporary server shutdown to update the games. 

Sugu: Yeah. 

I was absent-mindedly scrolling through my phone just looking at random things. Now that I don't have to hide anything I can just look through stuff and not have to worry about people finding out anymore. Their parents were out and wouldn't be back until tomorrow. I was still looking when I got an idea. I've never been a part of a sleepover with more than one person before and this could be the perfect opportunity to do it. We'd be talking to everyone and it would alleviate the boredom.  

(y/n): I have an idea. 

Sugu: Please tell me it alleviates the boredom. 

(y/n): Yeah, it does. 

Kazuto: Well I'm all ears. 

Sugu: Me too. 

(y/n): Let's get everyone together and just have a sleepover. 

The 2 of them think about it for a moment and then smile. 

Kazuto: That's a great idea. 

Sugu: This is going to be fun. 

We start calling everyone up and told them about it and everyone was in. We decided to have it at Kazuto's. All 3 of us decided to change into pajamas and I was the first to exit. I was just in a  black sleeveless shirt and black athletic shorts. I didn't have to hide them anymore because I told them. Kazuto was the first person out and he was in a black tee shirt and athletic shorts. 

Kazuto: Well look at you, wearing a sleeveless shirt. Feeling better about showing them? 

(y/n): To you guys, yeah, but in public, not so much. 

Kazuto: Alright. I'm going to the living room. 

(y/n): Alright. 

He left and when I was about to leave I heard a door click and I turned around to see Sugu and my god. 

(put both in short sleeves and shorts)

I nearly had a nosebleed and my face probably looked like a tomato. She looked at me and when she saw my scarred, toned arms, I thought she was about to pass out her face was so red.