You Reap What You Sow (The End of The Fairy Dance Arc)

Content warning: There will be a moment of attempted rape so I will put this in as a warning. 🚫🚫🚫When the scene is over I will put this to say that it is over. 👍👍👍 If the subject matter is uncomfortable to you please skip it.

(y/n) POV

January 22nd 2025

(y/n): Well, see you 2 at the bottom. *preforms leap of faith*

*eagle screech*

After jumping I fall straight down like a missle until at the last second I flip and land, crouching and shocking everyone on the ground. After getting up I see Kirito and Leafa land and Leafa looks a little angry.

Leafa: Don't do that again. You scared the crap out of me.

(y/n): Sorry. Let's go.

We all run to the doors and once we arrive we here Recon running towards us.

Recon: Hey Leafa. What's going on?

Leafa: 4 players are going to raid the world tree today.

(y/n): We are 3 and you make 4.

Recon: Oh, ok. Wait, What!

Kirito: Yui, you there?

Yui: *pops in* Hi, daddy, what is it?

Kirito: Do you have any info on the guardians?

Yui: From what I have heard, individually they are not difficult but in a group, they are hard.

(y/n): Just like zombies.

Kirito: Yeah.

Yui: But from that information, this quest is meant to be next to impossible.

Kirito: So they all add up to one unbeatable boss.

(y/n): But, they probably are not ready for a wild-card.

Kirito: How come?

(y/n): Firstly, we are 2 people capable of using 2 swords at one time. Also us together can do some incredible things.

Kirito: Yeah, I see your point.

(y/n): Look, this is not your fight but we need your help but time is running out. We have to go now.

Leafa: Don't worry, I'll do whatever I can to get you 2 up there. Your ready, let's see that game face.

Recon: Huh. Well I guess that since we were destined to be together forever. *gets hit by Leafa*

Leafa: Ok, don't say something stupid.

Recon: Oww. Sorry, geze.

(y/n) thoughts: Oof, poor dude. I feel bad for him.

Leafa: We are in this together. *holds hand out*

Recon: *holds Leafa hand to stop anyone from touching it*

Kirito and (y/n): *puts their hands on top of theirs*

Yui: *lands on everyone's hands*

Kirito: Thanks guys I mean it.

(y/n): Me and Kirito will draw the guards while you 2 support us.

Everyone: *nods*

(y/n): Then lets move out.

All 4 of us head inside with me and Kirito taking the front and waiting for the guardians to spawn. Once they spawn we start with me and Kirito killing may of them when more spawn in and it is just the same with Leafa and Recon healing up while me and Kirito are back to back watching each others 6. Then we start dealing with archers and I start deflecting with both swords by predicting their trajectory and deflecting. Using my speed and agility I take out the archers while deflecting their arrows. I notice that a few are now targeting Recon and Leafa and quickly kill the ones near me targeting them but I can't get them all. I continue to kill as many as I can but it seems that for every 10 I kill 20 more spawn in. I hear another explosion and see another cut in half thanks to Recon and giving him a small nod as thanks and go at it again. Leafa heals us again while we continue to fight. I see 2 go after her but Recon takes them out. We continue to fight but this will take forever and we can't even make a dent. As we are fighting I here Recon chanting a spell. When he finishes it he used a kamikaze spell and took out a huge chunk making a hole. We see the hole and charge in but a group of them blocked it and we start getting hit multiple time and be both start falling. As we are falling we watch as the hole we had closed, out opportunity lost. Leafa heals us both but she is surrounded. It looks like she is done when we suddenly hear a war cry.